GEELJIRES SAY “ we were never slaves”; watch this video of Qatari Military, a battalion of FAARAXS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The second a war breaks out Qatar will have these Africans ( not only Somalis but they gathered other Africans) on the front lines to be mowed down like a meat grinder.

So y’all need to quit saying “ we were never slaves, never been slaved”.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
The chances of Qatar going to war are pretty slim. I bet these Guys are getting paid well and when conflict starts they will bounce

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
"You are all arabs" cause I said so
50bddde149674cd5a8073fe01ebabb5a_18.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The second a war breaks out Qatar will have these Africans ( not only Somalis but they gathered other Africans) on the front lines to be mowed down like a meat grinder.

So y’all need to quit saying “ we were never slaves, never been slaved”.

A War will never break in Qatar. The United States protects both Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi. So our mali Farahs r doing good. Get em' paychecks ya abiiids!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
They can't even sing the national anthem of Qatar, their lips were sealed.

They were probably hired to do military work for Qatar as their citizens are super rich and have no one to fill the viod, good for them they are getting paid good, I noticed the flag they were carrying, isn't that Al kalbaab/sSI flag?:ayaanswag:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You
They can't even sing the national anthem of Qatar, their lips were sealed.

They were probably hired to do military work for Qatar as their citizens are super rich and have no one to fill the viod, good for them they are getting paid good, I noticed the flag they were carrying, isn't that Al kalbaab/sSI flag?:ayaanswag:

Dude ! Qatari officials came to Somalia 2016 and recruited 5k young men. As a matter of fact my relative cousins amongst them. They were unemployed and were dying to make it. It was a prestigious chance for them to be accepted. You should’ve seen them. They came in the hundred thousands but they only selected 5k

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Mashallah these are what we call mercenaries "askari iskiis ushaqaysta" let the brothers eat well.

giphy.gif

@R.Kelly Adigana slave iyo qashin baad kahadlaysaa habartaan @Knowles kuugu waalatay meel saar.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Mashallah these are what we call mercenaries "askari iskiis ushaqaysta" let the brothers eat well.

giphy.gif

@R.Kelly Adigana slave iyo qashin baad kahadlaysaa habartaan @Knowles kuugu waalatay meel saar.

Waan ku aasi doonaa bari dhow, she is warming to the idea of me and her as a couple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending