GEELJIRES quarantined in the Melbourne building fuming on fb on the food the gov provided to them. WHAT DO THEY WANT? They being ungrateful.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You’re being quarantined from causing out of control disease and you’re given food. This is not a 5 star hotel with a buffet. If it was Africa they would’ve quarantined you and refuse you food.

Last edited:

Djokovic

Somali Arab
These idiots done tahriib all the way to Australia to live in a ghetto they should have come to Europe the land of free money and housing

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
All of you guys are spineless retards who only know how to bootlick and beat down other somalis.

This man is completely in the right to complain. They forced him in lockdown WITHOUT warning. Then proceed to give him shitty food thrown all over the floor with no respect.

Where’s the liberty?? What’s even worse is the moron who said “go back to your country”... How tf is he gonna go back to his country if he’s on lockdown :snoop:

Then to add on “ungrateful bastard”. I hope you guys are locked in and then being force fed rotten meals with spit then be told “at least we’re feeding you”.

Those telling them to “Go back to their country” sound dumb as hell. Australia belongs to the indigenous. In that case, everyone should go back to “where they came from.”

And yes, the way they’re being treated is inhumane and cruel. It’s funny, considering many of you probably grew up with handouts from the government, yet have the nerve to look down on others who are going through the same thing. Arrogant isn’t even the word.

Inhuman but y was he on government support 1st? he's a grown man and should've been working and saving so he could use the money he saved but how he is being treated is still disgusting.

Inhuman but y was he on government support 1st? he's a grown man and should've been working and saving so he could use the money he saved but how he is being treated is still disgusting.
People here have no empathy. It’s always the ones who were once in their situations too that are the most callous. Who cares if the government is supporting you? You still deserve to be treated like a decent human being. That is not conditional based on your income.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
All of you guys are spineless retards who only know how to bootlick and beat down other somalis.

This man is completely in the right to complain. They forced him in lockdown WITHOUT warning. Then proceed to give him shitty food thrown all over the floor with no respect.

Where’s the liberty?? What’s even worse is the moron who said “go back to your country”... How tf is he gonna go back to his country if he’s on lockdown :snoop:

Then to add on “ungrateful bastard”. I hope you guys are locked in and then being force fed rotten meals with spit then be told “at least we’re feeding you”.

I will be grateful for accepting as a refugee from a totally shithole country.

I will remain grateful.

Imagine I stayed back home..I would’ve been begging you dammit. You would’ve refused to send me any handouts because I’m from the other Qabiil.

I am grateful

First of all this is about the government enforces a no warning quarantine, not about how much money that has been saved, or welfare. This is about people being forced to quarantine in their apartments without any warning and the government treats them like criminals, there are talks of soldiers being deployed, and 120$ fines, that's crazy!

You get no preparation to self-quarantine and are being served worse then inmates would... :francis:

I'll be getting a 14 day quarantine in the end of summer when I head back to work, I'm a government worker, the government provides hotel and food....they better not put my food on the floor:birdman: