cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
DW65xAAVAAAzxkK (1).jpg
DW_eOqgWAAADXud.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Large somali cranium capacity > Madow & west african cranium capacity.

Large head = greater capacity for larger brain

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Then why is the somali iq 68 and Afro American 85
68 IQ stuff has been discussed at a lot on this forum, and it has proven to be fake. Researchers took the averages of countries surrounding somalia (kenya/ethiopia) and took the average, the tests were taken in the year 2000 and 2002 when there was no functional government in Somalia and height of civil war, have you asked yourself, how did they even enter Somalia in the first place to take the tests?

No official iq test has been taken in Somalia

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
There was no IQ test done in Somalia itself? I thought 68 was too low. Then again certain 'politicians' make me think otherwise
I'm not saying Somalia's IQ would be 100s, however its most likely in the mid to late 80s, like eritrea

IQ 68 is complete horseshit

Last edited:
68 IQ stuff has been discussed at a lot on this forum, and it has proven to be fake. Researchers took the averages of countries surrounding somalia (kenya/ethiopia) and took the average, the tests were taken in the year 2000 and 2002 when there was no functional government in Somalia and height of civil war, have you asked yourself, how did they even enter Somalia in the first place to take the tests?

Wow

bigdogg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFHx3eFddA8
Lmfao this guy took this from twitter even some col nikkas made a thread about his dissing us on their forum

Factz. I read the paper published in 2006 by Richard Lynn. Literally in table of results theres an asterisk* next to Somalia which is average from surrounding countries.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I look very Somali looking (black and Indian hair give away) , Somalis will just approach me and say Waryaa sidee tahay , It is like my forehead says it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts