GEELJIRE with cursed madoow-American-like victimhood disrupts a Catholic School board meeting

VixR

Veritas
Yelling during a speech, and raising his fists at a school board meeting? That’s video-worthy on Rebel? I’m sorry, but I rolled my eyes.

This guy’s face is so punchable. I’m surprised “Bashir Mohamed” didn’t also deck him when he was so-called pushing him into street traffic.

Yelling during a speech, and raising his fists at a school board meeting? That’s video-worthy on Rebel?

This guy’s face is so punchable. I’m surprised “Bashir Mohamed” didn’t deck him when he was so-called pushing him into street traffic.

The Rebel is a right-wing facist rag. They'd publish a video of Lebron James playing ball and call it "Menacing Black Man Shoots and Steals"

VixR

Veritas
Doorags always remind me of Arrested Development lol
I haven’t seen that lol.

Did you notice how they clearly identified the school board as a catholic organization he was quietly “disrupting”, but then failed to identify that the minister of immigration he actually disrupted by shouting at him during a talk at an inappropriate time is a Somali as well, iirc? This story actually has an objectively positive Somali player they didn’t want to prop even as they titled the video as “Somali refugee crashes...”. That’s just sloppy.

I haven’t seen that lol.

Did you notice how they clearly identified the school board as a catholic organization he was quietly “disrupting”, but then failed to identify that the minister of immigration he actually disrupted by shouting at him during a talk at an inappropriate time is a Somali as well, iirc? This story actually has an objectively positive Somali player they didn’t want to prop even as they titled the video as “Somali refugee crashes...”. That’s just sloppy.

Somalis really bother Rebel media - it helps me sleep better at night tbh

Trending

Latest posts