Geeljire walks 12 days from Nogob, Somali region of Ethiopia to Hargeisa livestock market to sell his camels

Why they don't ride these one of these camels? It would be easier for the, or there is a reason :cosbyhmm:
18.jpg
Riding the camel is not as easy as it looks. Camel must be trained as well

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
This guy is a legend he really walked all that distance just for marginally better prices.

10k is alot of money this man will go back to Fiiq with more income than most people in most countries get per year. Somalis are blessed with livestock skills alx.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Riding the camel is not as easy as it looks. Camel must be trained as well
Most male Camels are trained to carry stuff on their back so they can also carry people. when we made the long journey, I rode a very young female camel who was only trained to take a seat and she carried me just fine. I was only 12 at the time.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why they don't ride these one of these camels? It would be easier for the, or there is a reason :cosbyhmm:
18.jpg
Riding is usually reserved for children, the elderly, and sick. If you have two working legs, you're expected to use them.

If one of my kids truns to be like akafi Ali , his dhaqan celis curriculum will include pairing him with a geeljeri like this dude and walk the deserts for at least 7 days

The whole concept of dhaqancelis is flawed with people thinking they can fix their qashin kids by just throwing them back home, and their qashin kids end up spoiling and badly influencing the kids back home. Raise your kids with dhaqan from the get go. Be a present parent and indulge them with the Somali culture, history and our religion. Teach them about other cultures and make them curious about the world. Parents who make their kids into mini intellectuals don't end up having ignorant, average, Tiktok famous, gang affiliated, sexually confused, insta model, degenerate kids.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
The whole concept of dhaqancelis is flawed with people thinking they can fix their qashin kids by just throwing them back home, and their qashin kids end up spoiling and badly influencing the kids back home. Raise your kids with dhaqan from the get go. Be a present parent and indulge them with the Somali culture, history and our religion. Teach them about other cultures and make them curious about the world. Parents who make their kids into mini intellectuals don't end up having ignorant, average, Tiktok famous, gang affiliated, sexually confused, insta model, degenerate kids.
There are more qashin kids back home due to poverty. You'll see kids as little as 12 year old who are khat addict, smoke and steal for a living.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
While you are getting fat on American burgers cousin.. Ragna saas u shaqyesteen :tocry:

Says the 300 lb nigga :drakelaugh:I bet you wouldn’t keep up with him let alone travel by yourself.

I might eat like a neef but I’m a geeljire at here something you can only dream of. :mjpls:

12 days of walk, we should recruit and train this guy to run the marathon for us, I also kinda feel bad for him since he had to walk back another 12 days,he might even spend that money on food, shelter and etc,

10 camels × 1k = 10k

Worth the hustle though, that is good pay for a geeljire.

:lawd:
Damn that's a lot of cash back home:salute:

Trending