Geeljire walks 12 days from Nogob, Somali region of Ethiopia to Hargeisa livestock market to sell his camels

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
12 days of walk, we should recruit and train this guy to run the marathon for us, I also kinda feel bad for him since he had to walk back another 12 days,he might even spend that money on food, shelter and etc,

10 camels Γ— 1k = 10k

Worth the hustle though, that is good pay for a geeljire.

:lawd:

Bohol

VIP
12 days of walk, we should recruit and train this guy to run the marathon for us, I also kinda feel bad for him since he had to walk back another 12 days,he might even spend that money on food, shelter and etc,

10 camels Γ— 1k = 10k

Worth the hustle though, that is good pay for a geeljire.

:lawd:

10k is a lot for a geeljire so nah. That 10k will last him years he can even build a 3 bedroom house with it if he already has the land.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
10k is a lot for a geeljire so nah. That 10k will last him years he can even build a 3 bedroom house with it if he already has the land.

Why didn't he not take the camels to nearby cities within Ethiopia like Jig Jiga and so, is the camel prices higher in SL than Ethiopia?

:kanyehmm:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Masha Allah.
What a libaax. :salute: :wow:I bet he has his own laf.:chrisfreshhah:

Horta 183 camels that’s a lot how do they deal with bandits? :cosbyhmm:I’m sure they’re some here and there.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1585390116167.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Old school geeljire he has been walking for 12 days.

I am curious does he transact in dollars?

Also I like how the guy recording did the math when he asked the guy how often in a month do u transport the camels?

He said 3 or 4 times

then guy did the math very quick and said how come if it takes u 12 days? 12 x 4 =48 lol

then he quickly back tracked, mentioning he goes half ways & here & there, and started focusing on the recorder and putting him on the spot by saying i heard alot about u lol

reer baadiiye people love to lie or exaggerate, if u catch them in a lie, boy u r in trouble lol

Last edited:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I walked for 2 days when my habaryar family moved from faarax liiban (Ethiopia) to faraweyne (SL). I was staying with them at the time. I like how somalis are able to instantly click with strangers. We met many people on the way and we stayed overnight with complete strangers.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
My grandfather used to walk to Berbera all the way from Garacad to sell livestock. I believe the round trip would take over a month. He would leave the family and go by himself since the trip was difficult.

Masha Allah.
What a libaax. :salute: :wow:I bet he has his own laf.:chrisfreshhah:

Horta 183 camels that’s a lot how do they deal with bandits? :cosbyhmm:I’m sure they’re some here and there.
While you are getting fat on American burgers cousin.. Ragna saas u shaqyesteen :tocry:

Last edited:
If one of my kids truns to be like akafi Ali , his dhaqan celis curriculum will include pairing him with a geeljeri like this dude and walk the deserts for at least 7 days

Trending

Latest posts