Geeljire truck driver ploughs through cars, kills 4 N a cadaan town, the county N revenge mode now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I was on that i55 when it happened in Nov, they didn't find nothing in his system , he came into a fully stopped traffic in a new construction zone and rear ended them, there was also camera footage of his truck running in the back of the vitctims car with no brakings whatsoever.

It is very not fair this trucker would be charged for a homicide for barely doing his job, What other job could land you in jail after you make a mistake?:gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was on that i55 when this happeed in Nov, they didn't find nothing in his system , he came into a fully stopped traffic in a new construction zone and rear ended them, there was also camera footage of his truck running in the back of the vitctims car with no brakings whatsoever.

It is very not fair this trucker would be charged for a homicide for barely doing his job, What other job could land you in jail after you make a mistake?:gucciwhat:

Dude I quickly figured out that his background is the leading factor on him getting charged. He killed 2 little cadaans teens amongst others from a small town. They are seeking revenge

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Dude I quickly figured out that his background is the leading factor on him getting charged. He killed 2 little cadaans teens amongst others from a small town. They are seeking revenge
They were both two sisters too and they gaduated from HS enroute to college, I think one was a minor.

We all know no body gets away with a murder of a white teenager yet alone four of them in any circumstance, just the way America works.:siilaanyosmile:

Dangerous job. they hardly have any sleep. I would rather be lcoal truck driver than state wide. At least local once get some sleep. God help him.

I feel sorry for his kids and his wife

but truth be told if he killed 2 black teens the justice system would give him a large fine and declare it an accident but killing two little white teens is a big no no in racist capitalist america

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Charges him.

I think they would have charged even if he was cadaan but I believe that they are throwing the book at this fella because he madoow, qaxooti and diintiisa

http://fox2now.com/2018/04/16/man-charged-the-deaths-of-4-in-fatal-i-55-accident/

But what the hell was he preoccupied to just pouch through them like that when cars came to a stop

Wow. Mohamed Jama, 54???? At that age driving a truck??? While he had the option of relaxing in a star bucks and working as a security guard?? Seriously? Sad. The article said he is going to spend in jail for the rest of his life. The bright side is, he can pray and be taken cared of in prison. No more stress . Three meals a day, good health care. Life is sweet.

If you drive a truck and plough into cars, kill 4 innocent people, will it be considered qadarulaah and let you go? Or, were you guys thinking his clansmen to pay blood men?

Status
Not open for further replies.