GEELJIRE stabs a dozen and kills 3 in Germany. (Phone footage shows people fighting him off).

I’m more shocked at how many millions of people that have died due to colonialism as the white man tried liberating the rest of the world.
Difference is, they left behind successful societies for their people and exploited others for their own benefit. Can't say the same for porch monkeys who fail wherever they go :francis:

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Difference is, they left behind successful societies for their people and exploited others for their own benefit. Can't say the same for porch monkeys who fail wherever they go :francis:

lol you are so deluded hibuuq , you definitely a self hater.
There’s no success in adaan society , none at all , it’s all an illusion.

A poor kid in Somalia is more successful and free in life than any westerner or billionaire.

most poor peeps are gonna be in heaven. I hope to see you in naar hibuuq.

images.jpeg

lol you are so deluded hibuuq , you definitely a self hater.
There’s no success in adaan society , none at all , it’s all an illusion.

A poor kid in Somalia is more successful and free in life than any westerner or billionaire.

most poor peeps are gonna be in heaven. I hope to see you in naar hibuuq.
So successful and free that they flee on leaky boats. Is that the standard for Black male led/dominated societies? Tragic!

Last edited:
Started to notice this trend in Sweden few years ago aswell. They seperate White swedish in a mixed area aswell. Honestly i cant hate them for it because i would have done The same thing

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Here is his mentally ill face after police shot him in leg. If he did this in the USA he would've been dead.

4.bild_-1200x500.jpg

Based

VIP
:jcoleno: could've been anyone but of course, it had to be a Somali :damn: ban lawless uneducated reer badiyo lamagoodles from ever landing on the sweet shores of Europe :pacspit:

There needs to be an honest discussion on the mental health crisis in the Somali community and their rabid refusal to medicate and to seek treatment.
Quran Saar and sheikh tuulo making a killing off people that actually need help from professionals. That's your answer and honest discussion.

Trending