Geeljire sanbuur quoted in kenyatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
English my mum tries to speak in spanish to me like I understand a bit. Somali I understand too. I would say I understand both languages but when it comes to speaking its kinda bad. I'm going to Kenya this year to see relatives inshallah I will be able to speak fluently
Yeah InshaAllah you will. You have the chance of being bilingual which is a strength tbh.

English my mum tries to speak in spanish to me like I understand a bit. Somali I understand too. I would say I understand both languages but when it comes to speaking its kinda bad. I'm going to Kenya this year to see relatives inshallah I will be able to speak fluently
My brothers I used to fight in Spanish in school so no one would know.. except our Spanish teacher lol not even he could keep up cuz we talk fast in Spanish which is weird

LMAO so u speak both fluently. That's great! How close are u with your Mexican side
We spent a couple of vacations there. Wallahi you should learn Spanish it’s fun to fight in it and just tell people you speak Spanish, well st least in Germany barely anyone speaks it unless you are spanish

We spent a couple of vacations there. Wallahi you should learn Spanish it’s fun to fight in it and just tell people you speak Spanish, well st least in Germany barely anyone speaks it unless you are spanish
I'm envious of my hooyo speaking it fluently. I will learn it inshallah. I've been colombia twice when I go another time I will learn as much as I can

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Yaaa soomaaliiii tone down the roasting
:faysalwtf:

Im pretty sure they are lurking in here and watching this thread
:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts