Geeljire Guy with His Family (Cadaan Wife and 5 Children) Visiting Back Home

Why is this bad teeth,pink skin coloniser in our country? That man should have only went to SL and he should've stayed in the west with his British wife and kids. Only SOMALIS should be allowed in SL.
I bet the AbdiExit incels are foaming at the mouth over this white woman and the mixed kids.
I can understand why you feel like this. You did share that you experienced islamophobia and racism, if I recall correctly? However this woman is Muslim and seems to appreciate the Somali culture, let us be kinder instead

And she also looks like my high school teacher so :pachah1:

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
I can understand why you feel like this. You did share that you experienced islamophobia and racism, if I recall correctly? However this woman is Muslim and seems to appreciate the Somali culture, let us be kinder instead

And she also looks like my high school teacher so :pachah1:
But she is British. They colonised us. It ain't 1492,a white visiting SL feels hella weird,like Christopher Columbus is visiting. It feels colonial. She has her country to live in.

But she is British. They colonised us. It ain't 1492,a white visiting SL feels hella weird,like Christopher Columbus is visiting. It feels colonial. She has her country to live in.
She shouldn’t be held accountable for the sins of her forefathers. She doesn’t have the power to influence Somali society and culture anyways, so I don’t think it’s fair to compare her to the genocidal maniac Columbus. I get the feeling that she’s a sensible person. Btw, I believe she might be Australian

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Did they not colonise us? They colonised Somaliland. And they gave away our lands to Ethiopia and Kenya.

abayo.... why are you insecure?

your comments are completely unnecessary.

yes Somalis and the British did not get along; however we weren‘t their inferior; we viewed them our inferior, while we viewed ourselves the superior.

we were fighter and did not surrender.

your comment sounds like you’ve subscribed to the AA’s struggle.

it‘s not a good trait, sis.

this is how our inferior viewed us:

CE5C2289-9FF9-430B-97F4-D0CC7AA55504.jpeg
940DCC7E-4BED-4052-89D1-2A9547BFA746.jpeg

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
She shouldn’t be held accountable for the sins of her forefathers. She doesn’t have the power to influence Somali society and culture anyways, so I don’t think it’s fair to compare her to the genocidal maniac Columbus. I get the feeling that she’s a sensible person. Btw, I believe she might be Australian
Still, Australians killed Aborigines and they are British descendants.

No one needs to hate on the cadaan people, but you shouldn't put them on the pedestals in some creepy way, wa dad caadi iska ah. Most cadaans that I have met have been cool and similarly with all races.

Xoxoxo

VIP
abayo.... why are you insecure?

your comments are completely unnecessary.

yes Somalis and the British did not get along; however we weren‘t their inferior; we viewed them our inferior, while we viewed ourselves the superior.

we were fighter and did not surrender.

your comment sounds like you’ve subscribed to the AA’s struggle.

it‘s not a good trait, sis.

this is how our inferior viewed us:

View attachment 212707View attachment 212708
I think it lays deeply with the northerners because the UK fucked them over? Idk

Xoxoxo

VIP
Anyways this made me rethink about Marrying an ajnabi. I want my children to be brown skin and have black hair, not to look like a foreigner

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You speak like they aren’t just criminal brits

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yeah I Don’t understand “somalianizing” a foreign spouse. But I guess that’s fine if they don’t have dhaqan of their own. Way better than them turning the kids into degenerates talking about “freedom is my culture”.

But yeah, personally if I married out, I’d only marry someone with substantial culture cuz i’d trip out.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Yeah I Don’t understand “somalianizing” a foreign spouse. But I guess that’s fine if they don’t have dhaqan of their own. Way better than them turning the kids into degenerates talking about “freedom is my culture”.

But yeah, personally if I married out, I’d only marry someone with substantial culture cuz i’d trip out.

I don’t really see anything wrong bringing your spouse closer to your culture. She‘s not vulnerable.

if she came from a poorer non educated Western society; I’d see your point. I’d be sceptical too.

I like their videos. The lady is very earnest & well meaning. She tries to learn as much about Somali culture and exposing her children to it. Atleast her kids won't grow up being self loathing biracials like some half caste somalis. Her relationship with her youngest daughter is so cute.

They are a beautiful family.

Trending