Geeljire Guy with His Family (Cadaan Wife and 5 Children) Visiting Back Home

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Why is this bad teeth,pink skin coloniser in our country? That man should have only went to SL and he should've stayed in the west with his British wife and kids. Only SOMALIS should be allowed in SL.
I bet the AbdiExit incels are foaming at the mouth over this white woman and the mixed kids.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Look at how snow bunnies adopt their spouses culture, they're heaven sent :ohhhdamn:
OmG,white wommenzzz
In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Why is this bad teeth,pink skin coloniser in our country? That man should have only went to SL and he should've stayed in the west with his British wife and kids. Only SOMALIS should be allowed in SL.
I bet the AbdiExit incels are foaming at the mouth over this white woman and the mixed kids.
Okay, I understand giving a little criticism but damn you're being a full-blown racist. Bad teeth, pink skin coloniser kulaha.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Okay, I understand giving a little criticism but damn you're being a full-blown racist. Bad teeth, pink skin coloniser kulaha.
Did they not colonise us? They colonised Somaliland. And they gave away our lands to Ethiopia and Kenya. They have awful teeth,akhas. Plus,xaarkooda ma dhaqdo.

Trending

Latest posts