Geeljire Ex-muslims how do you plan to deal with marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Amun enlightened me on the Alt-Cush. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have known about the near extinction of Southern Cushites in the Great Lakes region, they brought farming to East Africa. And look how they were repayed? Through the evils of miscegenation.

#MakeEastAfricaBeautifulAgain

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You have no clue what you are talking about. You are an insulated American who has never been to Somalia. You probably don't even speak Somali. My fears of ethnic replacement are grounded in reality to anyone who has been to Southern Somalia recently.

Are they actually reaching replacement numbers in the south? Seems like you're exaggerating. If true though, what can be done?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Anything more than 0% and you have an ancestor stricken with Niger-Congo fever.

:fittytousand: Make Somalia Cushitic again. Or at least divide it into separate countries to contain the spread. :siilaanyosmile:

VixR

Veritas
@Generalissimo Aren't you in Somalia right now?

You have no clue what you are talking about. You are an insulated American who has never been to Somalia. You probably don't even speak Somali. My fears of ethnic replacement are grounded in reality to anyone who has been to Southern Somalia recently.

What's the word on the ground regarding this SSpot Bantu frenzy? :cosbyhmm:

@Generalissimo Aren't you in Somalia right now?

What's the word on the ground regarding this SSpot Bantu frenzy? :cosbyhmm:

Haha I knew that this thread would go off-topic :gaasdrink:

Well I left Somalia a couple of weeks ago but from what i gathered when I was there it certainly isn't something people speak about in public settings (or not in public settings that I take part in)

And I was only around Banadiir and didn't go to the regions between Shabeelaha and Jubbada. I would say that at least 30-40% of the IDP in the Mogadishu area are Somali Bantus. They are the ones who are doing all the "dirty"and "low-status" work in Mogadishu that other somalis who are from the major qabiils are refusing to do out of pride.

I still remember when I asked some cousins and their friends in the neighborhood I was staying in that we should go and clean up the "mainstreet" where we usually used to drive on with our car because it would always be a hazard when it started to rain and the cars would get stuck. Niccas responded with
"We don't want to pick up the qashin in that public street with our bare hands like some Madow, what if some girls see us?" :farmajoyaab::pacspit:

I personally believe that as long as you speak somali fluently and want dhulka hooyo to prosper and are willing to work hard for your family and nation that you are 100% a somali citizen. But at the same time I don't want somalis to become a minority in their own country (a fear that has turned into a frenzy and almost a meme here on SS), so I don't care if its a radical influx of Habash, Bantus, Asians or dad cadaan I would be against it in most cases. But most Somali Bantus have been in this country for centuries and several generations and consider them only somalis and nothing else. Sorry for long rant haha

Though I will settle down one day via a civil union aka wedding, it has never occurred to me to pick a certain ethnicity as my other half. I’m open minded and whoever I feel comfortable with and ticks my boxes will become my partner. I won’t marry someone because I’m horny for her like most Somali marriages are based upon, but dating her for a while will illuminate her personalities and spiritual persuasions or lack of it. There should be more to her than being an atheist or an agnostic for a lifelong relationship. I know few successful marriages between believers (not fundamentalists) and non-believers, but they aren’t Somalis.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Though I will settle down one day via a civil union aka wedding, it has never occurred to me to pick a certain ethnicity as my other half. I’m open minded and whoever I feel comfortable with and ticks my boxes will become my partner. I won’t marry someone because I’m horny for her like most Somali marriages are based upon, but dating her for a while will illuminate her personalities and spiritual persuasions or lack of it. There should be more to her than being an atheist or an agnostic for a lifelong relationship. I know few successful marriages between believers (not fundamentalists) and non-believers, but they aren’t Somalis.

I pray for you Aussie. You will be living an austere life of bland food. Anglos are averse to spice. So it will be meat and potatoes for you. You strike me as the type to end up with an Oliva.

I pray for you Aussie. You will be living an austere life of bland food. Anglos are averse to spice. So it will be meat and potatoes for you. You strike me as the type to end up with an Oliva.

Sophie

lol, I'm an accomplished chef thanks to Jamie Oliver's quick and easy recipes book. Times have changed and it seems, society's only acceptable multiculturalism are the multicultural culinary dishes. Whether she is Olivia, Aiko or Maryan, bland food would have no place in our dinning table. If you don't mind asking you, are you seeking to wed only Cushites?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophie

lol, I'm an accomplished chef thanks to Jamie Oliver's quick and easy recipes book. Times have changed and it seems, society's only acceptable multiculturalism are the multicultural culinary dishes. Whether she is Olivia, Aiko or Maryan, bland food would have no place in our dinning table. If you don't mind asking you, are you seeking to wed only Cushites?

I figured you were a hipster. Somali to be precise.:ohno:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.