Geeljire Ex-muslims how do you plan to deal with marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
:russ:

:comeon: It's more than sympathy, all your comments and opinions on here indicate a strong affinity with the 'woke' Alt-Right, you mirror them in every way. Cut the bs on the Bantus, I barely know they exist. How are they being replaced?

VixR

Veritas
How would you know their numbers?

And are these Bantus killing Somalis? :comeon:

Let me get this straight, you'd call it population replacement/"genocide" per the Bantus, when Somalis are the ones offing each other and migrating outside the country? Is that what you mean by "Cushitic genocide"?

VixR

Veritas
Again, where are you getting the numbers?

Somalia as a country is unstable and war-torn, and therefore it's population is subject to that and environmental upsets. The conflict being inter-Somali, it makes sense that Bantus would be more insulated from it to some extent, and to my understanding, Bantus due to their agriculturalist lifestyle (vs the Somali nomadic culture) were settled in the fertile parts all along? Even if your projections (numbers) are true, all of this makes sense in the context of what's going on, what doesn't make sense is the victim schtick and the demonization of those ppl for..breathing.

VixR

Veritas
Tfw when nowadays being reasonable makes you feel like an 'SJW':mjlol:

Like, why do I feel like I just grew blue hair or something.

Why are ppl so goddamn extreme?

VixR

Veritas
I'm not a feminazi, but I am a feminist. From feminazis feeling "oppressed" bc some dude is 'man-spreading', ie, he dared spread his legs on the train, to the White Alt-Right feeling threatened by minorities, to a Euro-Somali somehow feeling like an near-extinct genocided ethnic group bc Bantus be breathing and shyt, I think its safe to say mass hysteria is taking the world by storm. This strong victim culture that's spreading rampant everywhere is so unreal. Someone hose these mo'fuckas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts