Geeljire Ex-muslims how do you plan to deal with marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heejaab has driven a lotta people away from Islam. You might notice that parents don't force their boys to keep their trousers above the ankle, which according to hadiths is something for which you will go to hell if you dont. It's only girls who are forced to obey these dress codes. That's how you know it's an anti-woman concept. The biggest recruitment Sergeant for gaalnimo is Arab culture. Atheist polemics are insignificant by contrast.

How strict were your parents?

Do they know you are a murtad, or do they think their sweet little daughter is a true blue Islamophile? Don't lie to me naya.

I rarely see parents enforcing sunnah on their boys. I think hijab and dressing modestly affects young girl's self esteem because their gaalo friends are free to wear what they want.

My parents were very strict but after rejecting hijab they accepted it and they accept even if I wear shorts, they really mellowed with age.

They think I'm a non practising Muslim. I still believe in God and have no issues with Islam so they wouldn't know and I wouldn't tell them because it's simply not that important.

I rarely see parents enforcing sunnah on their boys. I think hijab and dressing modestly affects young girl's self esteem because their gaalo friends are free to wear what they want.

My parents were very strict but after rejecting hijab they accepted it and they accept even if I wear shorts, they really mellowed with age.

They think I'm a non practising Muslim. I still believe in God and have no issues with Islam so they wouldn't know and I wouldn't tell them because it's simply not that important.
Would love to see you in those shorts habibiti. I would not mind getting an eyeful of that figure. You know where my DM is if you wanna share those foxy legs of yours. I repeat: I absolutely don't mind at all.

The trouser thing is not sunnah
It's obligatory. There are numerous hadiths saying trousers that fall below the ankle will be punished by hell if you're a man. Its called "isbaal". Few sins take you directly to hell. Isbaal is one of the few, along with suicide. As far as I'm aware there is no comparable hadith that says not covering your hair alone is punished by hell.

So even if you believe in these fake hadiths, isbaal is a much bigger evil than not wearing hijab. But I have never seen boys forced to uncover their ankles. It's entirely voluntary and observed only by a minority of super devout people. Most Somalis have not even heard of the rule. With sexist attitudes like that so rampant, no wonder people leave the religion.

Would love to see you in those shorts habibiti. I would not mind getting an eyeful of that figure. You know where my DM is if you wanna share those foxy legs of yours. I repeat: I absolutely don't mind at all.

The trouser thing is not sunnah
It's obligatory. There are numerous hadiths saying trousers that fall below the ankle will be punished by hell if you're a man. Its called "isbaal". Few sins take you directly to hell. Isbaal is one of the few, along with suicide. As far as I'm aware there is no comparable hadith that says not covering your hair alone is punished by hell.

So even if you believe in these fake hadiths, isbaal is a much bigger evil than not wearing hijab. But I have never seen boys forced to uncover their ankles. It's entirely voluntary and observed only by a minority of super devout people. Most Somalis have not even heard of the rule. With sexist attitudes like that so rampant, no wonder people leave the religion.

I would never post it online, Somalis are so thirsty I'd end up on Somali Facebook with FOBs aclling me a gaal and a .

I didn't know it was waajib, now I have a retort for when a Somali guy says something about me not wearing hijab or wearing shorts :gaasdrink:

I think we should take a leaf out of Turkeys book when it coems to religion. Wear what you want, drink alcohol and still be a proud Muslim.

I would never post it online, Somalis are so thirsty I'd end up on Somali Facebook with FOBs aclling me a gaal and a .

I didn't know it was waajib, now I have a retort for when a Somali guy says something about me not wearing hijab or wearing shorts :gaasdrink:

I think we should take a leaf out of Turkeys book when it coems to religion. Wear what you want, drink alcohol and still be a proud Muslim.
Turkey has been the leader of the Muslim world for five hundred years in the form of the Ottoman Empire, and remains the model for the ideal Islamic society. Without freedom and secularism, there can be no Islam. If you force someone to pray, his salat is not accepted by Allah. It has to come from his heart. Only acts of worship that are voluntarily chosen are legitimate.

Only when a person has the freedom to choose between sin and piety is he a true believer. If people can't sin then Allah cannot test them, and testing people is the entire basis of Islam. When Iblis rebelled against Allah, Allah did not imprison him, or silence him. He gave him freedom. This is the worst person to have ever existed, a person who lived in Jannah and was still ungrateful, who spoke to Allah directly and was still rebellious, yet in spite of all this, he was given freedom of speech, thought, and action. Allah's shariah is secularism. But Saudi brainwashed fanatics think they know better.

I'm indebted to @DR OSMAN for some of this info.

Turkey has been the leader of the Muslim world for five hundred years in the form of the Ottoman Empire, and remains the model for the ideal Islamic society. Without freedom and secularism, there can be no Islam. If you force someone to pray, his salat is not accepted by Allah. It has to come from his heart. Only acts of worship that are voluntarily chosen are legitimate.

Only when a person has the freedom to choose between sin and piety is he a true believer. If people can't sin then Allah cannot test them, and testing people is the entire basis of Islam.
When Iblis rebelled against Allah, Allah did not imprison him, or silence him. He gave him freedom. This is the worst person to have ever existed, a person who lived in Jannah and was still ungrateful, who spoke to Allah directly and was still rebellious, yet in spite of all this, he was freedom of speech, thought, and action. Allah's shariah is secularism. But Saudi brainwashed fanatics think they know better.

I'm indebted to @DR OSMAN for some of this info.

They really are the ideal Muslim society. You make some excellent points! I always believed that God gave sin points to people who enforced prayers and hijab and ajar to the ones who did it for their patience with the injustice.

They really are the ideal Muslim society. You make some excellent points! I always believed that God gave sin points to people who enforced prayers and hijab and ajar to the ones who did it for their patience with the injustice.
I blame the British for helping the Saudis rebel against the Ottomans. Turks treated Arabs like their es and butchered every Wahabbi who raised his head above the parapet. Given a free hand in the hijaz, the Ottomans would have crushed the Salafi movement and turned the Arabian peninsula into a more tolerant place. But along came Lawrence of Arabia and it's been downhill ever since.

I blame the British for helping the Saudis rebel against the Ottomans. Turks treated Arabs like their es and butchered every Wahabbi who raised his head above the parapet. Given a free hand in the hijaz, the Ottomans would have crushed the Salafi movement and turned the Arabian peninsula into a more tolerant place. But along came Lawrence of Arabia and it's been downhill ever since.

I don't know much about Ottoman history but if they were still in charge, we wouldn't have jilbaabs, burkhas, suicide bombings and FGM.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Well when you're a girl and you find out that you have to wear a hijab etc you start asking questions. Then at 13 when I was told I couldn't pray while on my period I became an atheist for a long time.

I think Somali boys become atheists because they can't deal with the guilt of sleeping around and drinking and Somali girls turn because of the dress code and sexism imposed on them.
Period blood is Nijaas. Same way you cant pray if you have urine on your clothes or body. When you pray you stand in front of the Creator so its a must to be free of Nijaas (Impurity).

Period blood is Nijaas. Same way you cant pray if you have urine on your clothes or body. When you pray you stand in front of the Creator so its a must to be free of Nijaas (Impurity).

I pray every day now that I'm not a Muslim. Period or no period God will listen to me if I have problems. He will never turn away from me even I was high as a kite he'd listen.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I pray every day now that I'm not a Muslim. Period or no period God will listen to me if I have problems. He will never turn away from me even I was high as a kite he'd listen.
:gucciwhat:

May Allah guide you.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
God knows we sin against ourselves. He created us imperfect and he will listen to us in our darkest hour no matter what state we're in.
Walaal your salaah is invalid if you intentionally pray in a impure state.

What do you mean "pray"? Do you only make Dua? I dont consider Dua as Salaah. Isnt that a christian thing?

Walaal your salaah is invalid if you intentionally pray in a impure state.

What do you mean "pray"? Do you only make Dua? I dont consider Dua as Salaah. Isnt that a christian thing?

I'm not a Muslim (or a Christian) so the rules don;t apply to me.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.