Geeljire Ex-muslims how do you plan to deal with marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the age of online dating. Wouldn't ex-Muslims just hook up on Tinder? Can't imagine it's that hard. Pretty sure someone's working on an app just for Somali gaalo as we speak.

But you're not yourself? This is the first time you've let the cat out of the bag. What a way to break the news.

You saw a thread about ex-Muslim hookups and thought "can't miss this fleshpot" eh.

Before you joined,a couple of years ago I was one of the leaders of the atheist and agnostic community on this board.

Before you joined,a couple of years ago I was one of the leaders of the atheist and agnostic community on this board.
Couple of years ago? Damn girl you've only been around since twenty sixteen. Got a few other nicks running around huh.

From atheism to deism. That's an interesting journey. How comes deists are a minority in the Somali gaal community? Most of these niggas go hardcore for Nietzsche. @ArchBishopofAtheism told me when he was a kafir that he didn't know who Nietzsche is. You just know he was not a bright atheist. It's like a Muslim who doesn't know who Ahmed Deedat is.

Couple of years ago? Damn girl you've only been around since twenty sixteen. Got a few other nicks running around huh.

From atheism to deism. That's an interesting journey. How comes deists are a minority in the Somali gaal community? Most of these niggas go hardcore for Nietzsche. @ArchBishopofAtheism told me when he was a kafir that he didn't know who Nietzsche is. You just know he was not a bright atheist. It's like a Muslim who doesn't know who Ahmed Deedat is.

I deleted my account and came back a while later.

I suspects that they're young and the hip cool atheists who hate Islam got to them. I was a deist before they got big, as young as 10 years old.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

When I was an atheist, I didn't view atheism to be a cult that had leaders, hence why I didn't know who the f*ck Nietzsche was. But those atheist days are long gone now. @Shamis what was your previous nick when you were a loud atheist? What changed to make you a deist? Why bother with praying by making dua when that's not a thing in Islam?

When I was an atheist, I didn't view atheism to be a cult that had leaders, hence why I didn't know who the f*ck Nietzsche was. But those atheist days are long gone now. @Shamis what was your previous nick when you were a loud atheist? What changed to make you a deist? Why bother with praying by making dua when that's not a thing in Islam?

It was @Shamis funnily enough.

I love being a deist, I feel like God answers my prayers and I've noticed a lot of good from praying. I was also a Waaqist at one point but I decided that it was too shady and God didn't need even a dead religion. I wanted to simply ask God for help when things got tough and he always comes through for me. I like dua, praying into your hands and wiping your face with it is very therapeutic.

What is the miracle that made you come back?

I deleted my account and came back a while later.

I suspects that they're young and the hip cool atheists who hate Islam got to them. I was a deist before they got big, as young as 10 years old.
You were a gaal at ten? Yeesh. I was playing in the mud at ten. What were you doing wrestling with philosophy at that tender age? Talk about a freak. The girls in my town were playing hide and seek at ten.

Yes, atheism does appear to be chic these days. Dudes are flashing PhDs in science like Prophet Dawkins and saying that it's okay to tumble girls on the bed. Their motto is: Not to thou, not to thou, oh Lord, but to us, the glory. Bisinka.

You were a gaal at ten? Yeesh. I was playing in the mud at ten. What were you doing wrestling with philosophy at that tender age? Talk about a freak. The girls in my town were playing hide and seek at ten.

Yes, atheism does appear to be chic these days. Dudes are flashing PhDs in science like Prophet Dawkins and saying that it's okay to tumble girls on the bed. Their motto is: Not to thou, not to thou, oh Lord, but to us, the glory. Biskina.

Well when you're a girl and you find out that you have to wear a hijab etc you start asking questions. Then at 13 when I was told I couldn't pray while on my period I became an atheist for a long time.

I think Somali boys become atheists because they can't deal with the guilt of sleeping around and drinking and Somali girls turn because of the dress code and sexism imposed on them.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Are you actually being serious?

Well when you're a girl and you find out that you have to wear a hijab etc you start asking questions. Then at 13 when I was told I couldn't pray while on my period I became an atheist for a long time.

I think Somali boys become atheists because they can't deal with the guilt of sleeping around and drinking and Somali girls turn because of the dress code and sexism imposed on them.
The heejaab has driven a lotta people away from Islam. You might notice that parents don't force their boys to keep their trousers above the ankle, which according to hadiths is something for which you will go to hell if you dont. It's only girls who are forced to obey these dress codes. That's how you know it's an anti-woman concept. The biggest recruitment Sergeant for gaalnimo is Arab culture. Atheist polemics are insignificant by contrast.

How strict were your parents?

Do they know you are a murtad, or do they think their sweet little daughter is a true blue Islamophile? Don't lie to me naya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending