Geeljire Ex-muslims how do you plan to deal with marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atheism is a sinking ship and I left that ship for dry land.
Atheism is not a political movement. It doesn't work like that. If religious beliefs were a coin. Atheism and theism would be two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other. You obviously desire an answer regarding life and life after death. Its baffling how you went completely 180 degrees after being so vehemently against religion.

The prophet PBUH wasn't a biologist you mupeteer. It was a turn of phrase and not meant as literal. And you don't need a mastery of human biology and anatomy to be a prophet.

@EternalLightX

This is classic mistranslation in English, the classical scholars in the last 1400 years never understood it that way.

They have understood the verse in question to be dealing with both genders, a full condensed breakdown is below, I have attached the image as well for quick reading.

If your going to quote the Quran to postulate a position, at least bring the classical Arabic lexicon as well as it's scholars and how they understood it! this was way before people understood the process.

Full link breakdown
https://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=2602

Cssapture.PNG

VIP
:childplease: Idk why but I don’t believe you :damedamn: once you have an atheist mindset it’s engraved into your mind

Not true. I've gone back forth a few times. I believe the man and we should welcome him with open arms. Leaving the deen is easy if you were never religious but otherwise its fucking hard. I'm pretty liberal so i wouldn't have a problem marrying a somali gaal, but she'd have to let me raise our kids as muslims.

Why would a gaal limite themselves to Somali? There's a whole world out there you know. I won't be marrying Somali, white most likely.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Atheism is not a political movement. It doesn't work like that. If religious beliefs were a coin. Atheism and theism would be two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other. You obviously desire an answer regarding life and life after death. Its baffling how you went completely 180 degrees after being so vehemently against religion.
Times change sxb. Allah has finally guided me back to the right path. :dabcasar:

:mjlol: You one upped everyone. And as a Muslim, I support your decision because nowhere in the Holy Quran does it say you cant. Allah created transgendered women and why would he want you to discriminate?
If only all muslims were like you :denzelnigga:. These muslims are all munafiqiin.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
It would be hard for an ex-muslim to find a Somali partner irl. It's much better to be a non practicing Muslim instead of becoming a complete atheist. I moved to the west when I was 16 so I'm a fob. a good number of Somalis back home do not pray or fast. My father doesn't pray or fast nor have I ever seen him reading the Quran. It wouldn't be hard to find a non-practicing Somali Muslim tbh. You don't have to lose your faith. Spirituality is necessary for the survival of human species

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I probably won't be marrying a Somali, but if a secular Somali does come along and we have great chemistry, i'll go for it. It's definitely easier to connect with someone of a similar background, and i would prefer it for my kids to look like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts