Geeljire Ex-muslims how do you plan to deal with marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have noticed that there seems to be growing number of somali ex-muslims online as well as some people too IRL. My question to you is how you plan to deal with marriage if you want to marry a somali (presumably a fellow ex-muslim or atleast a secular somali). And do you plan to live in Somalia or live in the west? And last but not least will you come out to your families or do you plan to keep it a secret (how are you going to deal with the hijab if you are a female)

Seems like you almost have better odds to find a needle in a haystack than to find a fellow somali ex-muslim with whom you have chemistry to as well :kanyehmm:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Umm...well I can speak about how I would do it in my atheist days. I would've found a fellow atheist or a secular girl and gone with it. You don't have to tell people about your atheism right? I wouldn't be praying and that would've given them hints. But alhamdullilah I'm Muslim again.

Umm...well I can speak about how I would do it in my atheist days. I would've found a fellow atheist or a secular girl and gone with it. You don't have to tell people about your atheism right? I wouldn't be praying and that would've given them hints. But alhamdullilah I'm Muslim again.
Saxib are you really muslim or are you just making fun of us:notsureif:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Your back to Islam lol !!! Is this a joke

What happened for you to come back to Islam

Well how do you "find" a fellow atheist or secular somali girl or boy? It's not like you have the word ex-muslim stamped on your forehead

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Well how do you "find" a fellow atheist or secular somali girl or boy? It's not like you have the word ex-muslim stamped on your forehead
Well what would I need to have that stamped on me for? You can just find an irreligious partner and the atheism is implied. You don't even have to ever say you're an atheist. You can celebrate eid, do the occasional fast, help people with charity etc. You know what I'm saying? A cultural Muslim is pretty much an atheist.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
:childplease: Idk why but I don’t believe you :damedamn: once you have an atheist mindset it’s engraved into your mind

The prophet PBUH wasn't a biologist you mupeteer. It was a turn of phrase and not meant as literal. And you don't need a mastery of human biology and anatomy to be a prophet.
what the f*ck man. :mjlol:. You having a midlife crisis? Once you've seen the light there is no way you'll go back to religion. I give you a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts