Geeljire cuck begs white man to smash Somali Girl

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
lalmO4Q.png

:mjlol::russ::russ:
lol Somali men have been doing this since they got in contact with colonials selling their clan females to superior colonial masters Oh please colonial master can you insert your magic stick inside my cousin. kkkkkkk

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

This is true definition of a simp ninku is no different from pimping his sister if he had the chance waa fataal bilaa damiir ah ,
yet not long I was labelled as a cultural appropriater , shaydaan gaaloraac by someone with an Arabic accent with his qamiis and cumaamad on and looked extremely disturbing but same time cringey I asked this"
Did you not attended your sister wedding and was she not with a midget Yemeni fataal yahow bilaa dhiig you look like an abeed with all that ridiculous attire you Ayraab cultural appropriator ,at least I grow dreads like my awoowyaashayda horre you fucking imbecile "
As I clenched my fist to give this coon a black eye for the fuckeries coming from his bulaacad mouth but then realized he's getting CUCKED by a 4ft Yemeni

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Fataals have no moral compass its depressing to witness this shit we know cadaans are big fataals not
Geeljires

CaliTedesse

VIP
lol Somali men have been doing this since they got in contact with colonials selling their clan females to superior colonial masters Oh please colonial master can you insert your magic stick inside my cousin. kkkkkkk
You can guys can qashin the truth as much as you guys want also do you want me to post colonial past time activities on this forum. Why you think some clans got favored over other clans. They sold their women. They were SUPER CUCKS hahahhaa @Muhammad Bire @Samaalic Era

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse There is actually some truth to what you say
Of course dude it was a form of politics. Male Somali cucks used to sell their daughters and cousins to get closer ties to the Colonial masters. Don't get fooled by all that breast thumping on this forum. Them Colonial masters use to fotograph their daughters and cousins, so more of them got persuaded to move to Somalia.
upload_2020-3-5_22-46-0.png

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Of course dude it was a form of politics. Male Somali cucks used to sell their daughters and cousins to get closer ties to the Colonial masters. Don't get fooled by all that breast thumping on this forum. Them Colonial masters use to fotograph their daughters and cousins, so more of them got persuaded to move to Somalia.
View attachment 97349
It's true that there had been a spectacular event that took place in one vast remote region, as they had contact with the Italian Colonialists , in exchange for recognition they were supplied with cannons and rifles, a weapon superior to the rival nomads
It happened to be the sultanates of Hebel Hebel I'm not going to be specific about that particularly as it would bring a FKD intifada
However it was the beginning chapter of "
Protettorato italiano del Somaliland, soggetti e proprietà di Mussolini, progetto della nuova Grande Roma, l'insediamento dell'Africa orientale"

If this isn't true then why are there so many Half Italians ranged aged mid 40s and beyond
We are not denying that these interactions occured but we Somalis are willing to brush that besides and focus on something else

It's true that there had been a spectacular event that took place in one vast remote region, as they had contact with the Italian Colonialists , in exchange for recognition they were supplied with cannons and rifles, a weapon superior to the rival nomads
It happened to be the sultanates of Hebel Hebel I'm not going to be specific about that particularly as it would bring a FKD intifada
However it was the beginning chapter of "
Protettorato italiano del Somaliland, soggetti e proprietà di Mussolini, progetto della nuova Grande Roma, l'insediamento dell'Africa orientale"

If this isn't true then why are there so many Half Italians ranged aged mid 40s and beyond
We are not denying that these interactions occured but we Somalis are willing to brush that besides and focus on something else
Tell us the qabil MUDANE Rastoole :whoo:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
But nonetheless we are a fucked up generation today , I mean I have seen witnessed koreaboos and etc

But nothing is more pisstaking than to witness bussinesman Sheng Qing Ling and your typical Sacdiyo holding hands together at their xaflad and all the males were singing and chanting isku noqo lamaanee fiican wiil iyo caano

@CaliTedesse talyaaniga ayaa laga yaabay kuwaan wey ka daran yihiin

But nonetheless we are a fucked up generation today , I mean I have seen witnessed koreaboos and etc

But nothing is more pisstaking than to witness bussinesman Sheng Qing Ling and your typical Sacdiyo holding hands together at their xaflad and all the males were singing and chanting isku noqo lamaanee fiican wiil iyo caano

@CaliTedesse talyaaniga ayaa laga yaabay kuwaan wey ka daran yihiin
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: The end is near

Trending

Latest posts