Geeljire BEAUTY and THE BEAST couple vacationing in Istanbul like rock stars. She reached $1m

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Don’t insult my hubby, he’s not a truck driver :hova:how’s peeing in bottle and paying for prostitute going for you?

And Ugassada is a bosswoman, don’t be a hater you xaar.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Don’t insult my hubby, he’s not a truck driver :hova:how’s peeing in bottle and paying for prostitute going for you?

And Ugassada is a bosswoman, don’t be a hater you xaar.

Look at this debauchery! She labels me a truck driver yet elevates her sanitary working husband to be some sort of nuclear physicist :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::camby:

NotMyL

VIP
Look at this debauchery! She labels me a truck driver yet elevates her sanitary working husband to be some sort of nuclear physicist :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::camby:
that’s because my husband is educated, he doesn’t have to drive truck to make living, don’t be bitter now. I’m sure you’re doing good for a fob that lives in Ohio :siilaanyolaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
that’s because my husband is educated, he doesn’t have to drive truck to make living, don’t be bitter now. I’m sure you’re doing good for a fob that lives in Ohio :siilaanyolaugh:

Doing much much better than the adeero you got marry to for financial considerations :drakekidding::drakekidding: when you couldn’t earn any decent money of your own. This is called seeking financial asylum with a man:draketf:

NotMyL

VIP
Doing much much better than the adeero you got marry to for financial considerations :drakekidding::drakekidding: when you couldn’t earn any decent money of your own. This is called seeking financial asylum with a man:draketf:
You sound so bitter :drakelaugh:what do you want from me, old man? My husband and I are doing well say mashAllah and move on. How about you go back to making useless threads you toothless .

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You sound so bitter :drakelaugh:what do you want from me, old man? My husband and I are doing well say mashAllah and move on. How about you go back to making useless threads you toothless .

Usually when they say we’re doing “GREAT “ they ain’t. Keep on putting out a false image you witch

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You disgust me sometimes adeer :russ::damedamn:

Look at this misplaced anger, she calling me a and it’s perfectly fine with you but because I stated my fetish and you’re playing the holier than thou card on me

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am sorry..i am on the side of Rkelly here. @TheShinning cursed me to die a while ago. Sorry! loool

PS Rich shut your sexy lips huuno. enjoy the fight

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Rkelly

How come i cannot do @ with your name? Are u really the owner of Somalispot?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Haaye we are struggling send us some money, and make it more than the 100 you send to your abtis.
Are you heavily pregnant ?

If not I’m sending it
You disgust me sometimes adeer :russ::damedamn:
Look at this misplaced anger, she calling me a and it’s perfectly fine with you but because I stated my fetish and you’re playing the holier than thou card on me
I am sorry..i am on the side of Rkelly here. @TheShinning cursed me to die a while ago. Sorry! loool

PS Rich shut your sexy lips huuno. enjoy the fight
You’re misspelling just like how you misrepresenting me
@R.Kelly Got it! Ok my bad. Thanks

PS Do i really mis-represent u? Nope. lool
I’m sorry @Basra

I’ve mistaken you for the sexy lips @RICH
@R.Kelly @RICH is a sweet heart. Leave her alone. She used to be uptight, but over the months she has loosen up.
I can’t breathe...

Loooooooool@ this whole exchange. :dead::dead1:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

What misplaced anger? I’m calm af, this whole fetish for heavily pregnant women is just weird to me :kodaksmiley:

What is going on between you and TheShinning is none of my damn business. She can call you a or the other way around idgaf :camby:

Trending