Geeljire baby kidnapped with a carjacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I bet it was the female mother that has done this. Such a complete idiot. :mindblown::mindblown::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

This happened like 2 hours ago. It woke the shit out of me cause amber alert went off on my phone. Balaayo

and they complain why faaraxs divorce them.

Now the police department is spending $260k to find this baby, money Villa Somalia could pay their ragtag army for 6 months
Disgusting, they leach welfare and now have further dented public spending.

:mad:

260k could help their children with their schooling so they know not to marry xaarlimos.
:hillarybiz:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why why why? :faysalwtf:
I hope they find the little girl
Her mom needs to be in jail, the dumb .

UPDATE:

She was found by an alert citizen on the other side of the city an hour ago.

The neighborhood the carjacking happened is a notorious ghetto apartments inhabited mainly by Somalis and convicts. It's the Dixon of Columbus and it's called CAPITAL PARK. Therefore you don't bring a 2012 car into a gaajo convict place.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The mother was pulled out of the car.

SURE!

That's the theory to avoid jail time.

I would actually arrest them for living in such a neighborhood when driving such a car. There's fraud going on

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
R. Kelly, why do you have amber alert setup on your phone?

GIF-chloe-concerned-confused-girl-kid-look-say-what-side-eye-side-eyeing-suspicious-think-thinking-GIF.gif

UPDATE:

She was found by an alert citizen on the other side of the city an hour ago.

The neighborhood the carjacking happened is a notorious ghetto apartments inhabited mainly by Somalis and convicts. It's the Dixon of Columbus and it's called CAPITAL PARK. Therefore you don't bring a 2012 car into a gaajo convict place.
Somalis need to leave these ghettos. There's no savings worth having your sons in gangs/prison, your daughters in night clubs/shisha and the school's in those areas are poorly funded. :farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.