Geeljire attempts to rescue sheep from snakes belly

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Damn. I didn't know we had giant snakes. I gotta be careful when i go in the thick shrub next time.

:gucciwhat:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So when they say "Gelgiires" not "Farahs" have a lion heart, this what they mean??? Brave walaahi.

clear.png

clear.png
clear.png
5560.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
That snake looked like it was from Indonesia or the Amazon. I had idea that we had them in Somalia.
:faysalwtf:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Please tell me that one travelled from Asia and we don’t normally have them in our country :urgh:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Why would they let the python scream in agony? Can’t they kill it first before opening the belly?

It’s not worth saving it when it’s been swallowed because they get suffocated to death first and they’ll know that you're dead because they can monitor your heartbeat. Not to mention, the acid digestion.

They were wasting their time.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
So dumb.

Poor snake.

Maybe they wanted to save it to eat, instead of wasting junior on a snake. At least then kill the snake first.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Like many of you guys, I had no idea pythons lived in Somalia but after googling, I found out it's called african rock python and they live in every region in Africa. :)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
why didn't they just kill the snake to begin with?

that animal was beyond saving anyway

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Please tell me that one travelled from Asia and we don’t normally have them in our country :urgh:
I can Confirm, that there is some snakes in Somalia
Especially near Saaxo, I saw one and ran for my life!!!!!

Sorry to say!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
So dumb.

Poor snake.

Maybe they wanted to save it to eat, instead of wasting junior on a snake. At least then kill the snake first.
You can’t really eat an animal that wasn’t killed in halal way so they did all this for nothing.
I can Confirm, that there is some snakes in Somalia
Especially near Saaxo, I saw one and ran for my life!!!!!

Sorry to say!
I’m terrified of snakes so this is not good :damn:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You can’t really eat an animal that wasn’t killed in halal way so they did all this for nothing.

I’m terrified of snakes so this is not good :damn:
Then do not Go Badiyo

There are far worse stuff out there!!!

Saaxo is a No Go Zone for those scared diaspora, or those with fetishes!
:ohno:

Then do not Go Badiyo

There are far worse stuff out there!!!

Saaxo is a No Go Zone for those scared diaspora, or those with fetishes!
:ohno:

Saaxo environs has a lot of tit for tat killings these days. Wouldn't go there regardless

Trending