geedka aduunka ugu dheer iyo dalkuu kuyaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Fahad Yasin You woul've asked it like this. Geedka aduunka ugu dheer intu kuyaala? Only

or: Intuu Kuyaala Geedka aduunka ugu dheer? Dalkee was unnecessary cause people will look for the country and can get it due to research from google:yacadiim:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
@Fahad Yasin You woul've asked it like this. Geedka aduunka ugu dheer intu kuyaala? Only

or: Intuu Kuyaala Geedka aduunka ugu dheer? Dalkee was unnecessary cause people will look for the country and can get it due to research from google:yacadiim:
I know but that would have given it away. It's funnier in person trust me but I should've went with intu kuyaala but niggas would start making **** jokes

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Xagee sounds grammatically correct. You should make a thread sxb, you got any you want to share?
I'm chilling here in US and I've got the somali grammar of odeey mutacalim/wax garad eh. Sounds interesting. It's just that I know some two way Somali language, little:ohhhdamn: north/waqooyi and also little south/koonfur. Idek:stevej:but you just made my day, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending