UNVERIFIED Gedo will back at hand Jubaland part of the deal with ex president

Wax loo daayay ma jiro. Its only garbharrey dc who will be selected with both the odayaal anf madoobe. The electiobs will still be held under supervision of SNA.

reer

VIP
Wax loo daayay ma jiro. Its only garbharrey dc who will be selected with both the odayaal anf madoobe. The electiobs will still be held under supervision of SNA.
xoolo reer siyaad buu dhacay quite recently and now farmajo really wants to bring them into garbaharey mayor selection? farmajo is ey ey kala jirin. cuck.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Arintaan waa ka soo horjeeda maslaxadu Farmaajo ka raadinaye Dhuxulayste ma garanayi balse Rer Garbaharey waa dad dhiig iyo damiir ku yarayn uma malaynayi inee ka yeelayan Farmaajo.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
CEAC76B7-7C97-42C9-A830-3A31EE672F7B.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Looking back at Madoobes unprofessional tactics, hes an idiot and will most likely also reject this new deal the election committee signed in Baidoba.

*Elections will be held in both Kismaayo and Garbaahrey.
*No kenyans troops in Gedo
*The SNA troops (Gorgor, Haramacad, etc.) Will still remain in Gedo and will continue securing the boarder.
*Gudoomiyaha Garbaharey oo la badalo.
* The current Gedo governor will keep his job including everyone else except gudoomiyaha Garbaharey since the elections will be held there. A neutral candidate will be elected by the shacab not Madoobe. And I think we know who shacabka Garbaharey support, I'm confident they'll pick a highly qualified candidate.

Madoobe wants Gedo to be handed to him entirely when he cant even liberate Bu'ale. Unfortunately for dhuxaleyste his plans wont be happening. He'll probably say I want Kenyans in Gedo or Garbaharey aan hal maalin doorosho ku qabto iguma filno.

We'll see if he takes this new deal.

Last edited:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Looking back at Madoobes unprofessional tactics, hes an idiot and will most likely also reject this new deal the election committee came up with Baidoba.

*Elections will be held in both Kismaayo and Garbaahrey.
*No kenyans troops in Gedo
*The SNA troops (Gorgor, Haramacad, etc.) Will still remain in Gedo and will continue securing the boarder.
*Gudoomiyaha Garbaharey oo la badalo.
* The current Gedo governor will keep his job including everyone else except gudoomiyaha Garbaharey since the elections will be held there. A neutral candidate will be elected by the shacab.

Madoobe wants Gedo to be handed to him when he cant even liberate Bu'ale. That wont be happening. We'll see if he takes this new deal.
No hand over to him
Had over Gedo to Gedo native reer Guri
Lake Korneyle Cabaas , Janan, Vp Syaad and others
Not reer Cabudwaak, who run awaay their land.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
No hand over to him
Stop trying so hard to divide Mareexans. Are you retarded :wtf:

And why are you asking me, "No hand over to him-" kkkkk I dont control Gedo, I only reported what the agreement was in Baidoa.
If you dont like it. Go write a letter to the UN

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

And why are you asking me, "No hand over to him-" kkkkk I dont control Gedo, I only reported what the agreement was in Baidoa.
That is the Truth 😀
Give back Gedo to the Native!!!

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Stick to Iskushuban and Buuryaqab you don't know what you are talking about midgaan dhaboyaco xitaa cuntadiis la cunin
Madoobe is out in Augest. He'll do anything to delay the elections. But we saw right through it. We'll only give him Garbaharey for a few hours to hold an election and the Burundians will be ensuring their protection. No Kenyans will be allowed into Gedo ever again.

Insha allah Everything else is already history. :salute:

No hand over to him
So the natives are these 4 people? The rest of reer gedo must've come from another planet. Jubbaland should be handed over to natives not the likes of madoobe who came from qabridahare, and this other guy from nagob or wherever.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

bro do you think the Madoobe candidates will be the former DC of Garbaharey who Moalimu ousted and put on a plane

Trending

Latest posts