Gedo Ugaas in Burco giving a speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

That’s what I call supreme confidence and gobanimo can Issaq elders do this or do they think we all hate them and want to kill them stop the brain washing of your people reer Issaqow:russsmug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow, we need more inspiring events like this. This shows me that there's no true hatred between us, just confusion and a little paranoia that can at times get out of hand :)

Well I guess they won’t they were applauding and laughing at his joke Jeegaanta are really soft on the inside just gotta make them laugh:pachah1:

What the f*ck? How are isaaq men soft when the people that get banned from have their threads deleted or comments deleted are all isaaq lol. Nah mate it means you lot soft and can't function without isaaq sensorship.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
So a Marehan elder speaks in Burco and suddenly that makes him gob and Isaaq gun:drakelaugh:

The Isaaq elders welcomed him, learn to respect your hosts instead of bad mouthing them, waxaa Xamar 91kii ugu cararteen waa martisoorka aad ixtiraam weydeen

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
You just can't take a joke furthermore admin here have cuqdad bohol here banning all the isaaqs sensoring comments and deleting thread moving threads then you have half ass idiots making threads on burco preaching somali weyn retoric of all places in burco. Please this is a cesspot for somaliland haters and deniers why not keep your filthy mouth of our tuulo's who here making a thread about gedo i garantee no isaaq man or woman would. You lot have a deep obsession.
If you fell in love with a Mareexan would you defend him or betray your heart

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's good to know your lineage, because the first thing a human asks when on earth is 'where I am from' and if you don't know your fathers, it's like being an orphan in the world with no recollection of your history, stories, etc. I really do consider europeans peasants, that's why they unite on nationality or language or even color, it's orphans or peasants who collected themselves and said we don't know who are father is so lets unite on our common tongue or common nationality. That's why the queen knows her lineage and all kings in the world do, lineage is what distinguishes one from being a peasant.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Pre-existing humans who don't collect lineage, had no religion, had nothing but just eating and sleeping were no different to animals in my book. I even don't think the real adam existed till we started to develop lineages, then religion, then understanding god is 1 and our place in it because before then all we must of been was just animals eating and sleeping all day.

You just can't take a joke furthermore admin here have cuqdad bohol here banning all the isaaqs sensoring comments and deleting thread moving threads then you have half ass idiots making threads on burco preaching somali weyn retoric of all places in burco. Please this is a cesspot for somaliland haters and deniers why not keep your filthy mouth of our tuulo's who here making a thread about gedo i garantee no isaaq man or woman would. You lot have a deep obsession with us. Get well soon mate. Bohol dad is the product of a snm warior raping dofaar he has father issue's and takes it out on us. Why somspot got the mentaly unstable as admin I will never know. This place is insane..

:drakelaugh:

SkhwyAV.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
Well I guess they won’t they were applauding and laughing at his joke Jeegaanta are really soft on the inside just gotta make them laugh:pachah1:

They know he is a poor, hyena carcas eater, they would be wasting bullets on him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending