Gedo regional admin ready to implement Samareeb 3 agreement

EgR-v7NX0Akcdyw

All these man are the same Jufo of Marehan. Nobody cares about their decision because their tuulos and political aspects holds no value. They will never succeed nor achieve anything because they are nomads who still hold Old tribal Agendas. FAHAD Yasin buckets are only there because of GorGor terrorists.

All these man are the same Jufo of Marehan. Nobody cares about their decision because their tuulos and political aspects holds no value. FAHAD Yasin buckets are only there because of GorGor terrorists.
They have the highest authority in Gedo of course people will care about their decisions. You wouldn't be here crying otherwise.

They have the highest authority in Gedo of course people will care about their decisions. You wouldn't be here crying otherwise.

nope it’s these guys. They are merely tools who invaded under the Term “Federal”X “National”.
26C562F8-6F10-45C4-A162-A849A5017FDC.jpeg
0DB62AF1-7ADC-4161-A6B2-01B20EED98A5.jpeg

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Reer gedo should learn from saaxo how they stand with their PL government. Blackie is their president they should apply what he says. Somalia is federal not central power control by one person.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I would have respected them more if they work on fighting against the A.A and ask the Ethiopians killing them daily to leave instead of speaking on issues that don't concern them.

JL forces should arrest and hunt down this Ethiopian Moulimu dead or alive.:bell:

Reer gedo should learn from saaxo how they stand with their PL government. Blackie is their president they should apply what he says. Somalia is federal not central power control by one person.

no no let them continue doing this joke stunt . Let them hide under “SFG” Aka Farmaajo today. But once the Hag horde takes over Villa Somalia watch how they will come kissing our feet’s tomorrow :yousmart: .

I would have respected them more if they work on fighting against the A.A and ask the Ethiopians killing them daily to leave instead of speaking on issues that don't concern them.

JL forces should arrest and hunt down this Ethiopian Moulimu dead or alive.:bell:

Negelle Adoon will be hunted and roasted soon!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Negelle Adoon will be hunted and roasted soon!

The Oromo inbred apostate need to locked and destroyed, I heard he works with A.S and pass info to them, he is a threat to the whole region and needs to pushed out to Ethiopia and Negelle , would love to see that clown getting excuted live.:wow1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Gudoomiye Mucalimu is turning out to be an astounding leader libaax leerta jiifo :rejoice:
FB_IMG_1598322465636.jpg

Ninku dhoof ku yimid bay geeridu dhibaysa let them come try Macalimu is untouchable :rejoice:

Once he can create his own Milita finance and train them then he can talk. We all know Thoses who come with “SNA” are permeant. Watch them Hutu and Eelaay boys get sent back to Mogadishu in 2021.

Trending

Latest posts