[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:damn::mjlol:
1586393204083.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Have you seen the world renowned Baardheere Institute of Technology?
knipsel-png.57741

They're currently preparing a clinical trial for a potential COVID-19 vaccine that they developed by mixing IEDs and hyena meat.

Have you seen the world renowned Baardheere Institute of Technology?
knipsel-png.57741

They're currently preparing a clinical trial for a potential COVID-19 vaccine that they developed by mixing IEDs and hyena meat.
Hilarious! Yo do you see that one nigga chilling at his desk at the back?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Manafesto Which school do you think Farmajo graduated from, BIT or U of G?
I want to know so that my children can get the same world class education.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto Which school do you think Farmajo graduated from, BIT or U of G?
I want to know so that my children can get the same world class education.

I heard he was a cheerleader while studying at the U of G, he used to blow the school's soccer team in the lockers.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Gedo is a beautiful regions with the most potential masha'allah, I hope to see this university fully funded and filled with students from the region :)

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Why is this tribal dick measuring bs allowed in general?? i thought we come here to avoid all that bs but u qabiilist cant even confine yourselves to politics and tribal section. Wallahi, Somalis are done for

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Why is this tribal **** measuring bs allowed in general?? i thought we come here to avoid all that bs but u qabiilist cant even confine yourselves to politics and tribal section. Wallahi, Somalis are done for

I think our brother @Manafesto forgot what section he was in, sometimes waging qabiil battles or going on the defense to protect the tolka comes at a cost, and this was the misfire. :)

im no N&N fan, but constantly hating marehan because of farmaajo shows your own weakness

and this is the actual gedo international university it is under construction, the first building is near completion.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
They are naago. They can't fight MX one on one. They have to use foreign troops to contain us. All they have is the internet.

:pachah1:

im no N&N fan, but constantly hating marehan because of farmaajo shows your own weakness

and this is the actual gedo international university it is under construction, the first building is near completion.

Trending