Gedo Governor Bans Hamza Barre from Gedo

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You’re my subject in Galbeed,SFG & JL
The only thing you rule is your caano boore supply, Cagjar failed to defeat MX in Galbeed as we karbaash you in Qorahey and Madoobe cannot leave past Kismayo whilst I rule whole of Gedo and a quarter of GM. As for the maqaarsaar PM Hamza he cant even take a shit without Hutu approval.

Your a langaab who cant even send macawiisley to liberate Buale :umad:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Our resident Somnet scholar gave a perfect analysis. Ethiopia and won her civil war against TPLF and Egypt who HSM was working for. Now hes in Asmara begging Afewerki for reconciliation with Abby he doesnt care about the 5k soldiers there.
Ethiopia knows Beesha MX are their friends and refused Mahad Salaad requests to take over Gedo kkkkkkk ENDF is ready to go as noose tightens on HAG and terrorist Raskambooni!

:ftw9nwa:
Stopped reading at "Dollow is today the most modern city in Somalia"

The only thing you rule is your caano boore supply, Cagjar failed to defeat MX in Galbeed as we karbaash you in Qorahey and Madoobe cannot leave past Kismayo whilst I rule whole of Gedo and a quarter of GM. As for the maqaarsaar PM Hamza he cant even take a shit without Hutu approval.

Your a langaab who cant even send macawiisley to liberate Buale :umad:
Aren’t you against the use of macawiisley though?

The Mayor of Garbahareey promising B00nta clean water & showers for the village

PM Hamza needs to bring civilization to these people so that they can take a shower and stop drinking dirty water

:mjkkk:

Abaq

VIP
That would be good news for us ogadens. The more rer gedo behave this way the more we double down on our ogaden dominated JL idea. Keep Gedo, I'll run the country and consolidate power in JL and kismayo and you can continue hating from the barre lands of Gedo.
It's time we cut off West Gedo from Jubbaland and we keep those seats for ourselves. We should never have let them in in the first place. They are a cancer

It's time we cut off West Gedo from Jubbaland and we keep those seats for ourselves. We should never have let them in in the first place. They are a cancer
kkkk don't be mean bro. Let's not transgress against anyone but that doesn't mean we will tolerate BS. The more they do this, the more we refuse to entertain them ever leading JL. These people are so low IQ. All they know is how to burn bridges with everyone.

We ogadens are no longer fighting Ethiopia and in Kenya, we have gained even more political capital. We can focus on consolidating power in JL.

TekNiKo

VIP
kkkk don't be mean bro. Let's not transgress against anyone but that doesn't mean we will tolerate BS. The more they do this, the more we refuse to entertain them ever leading JL. These people are so low IQ. All they know is how to burn bridges with everyone.

We ogadens are no longer fighting Ethiopia and in Kenya, we have gained even more political capital. We can focus on consolidating power in JL.
You are stuck in Kismayo and hold no power outside Afmadow and Dhoobleey. You cant even land in Baardheere your former ancestral home without being shot. You are definition of “paper state”.

You are stuck in Kismayo and hold no power outside Afmadow and Dhoobleey. You cant even land in Baardheere your former ancestral home without being shot. You are definition of “paper state”.
how did a nigga with no power pick your mp reps inside your home turf of gedo? :farmajoyaab:

TekNiKo

VIP
how did a nigga with no power pick your mp reps inside your home turf of gedo? :farmajoyaab:
Since when was Ceel qaaloow Kenya Gedo?

You couldnt even go into proper ceelwaaq and had to go to a Kenya border town.

You also had the assistance of tuug Rooble because you are condom of Hawiyo

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@JigjigaKismaayo MX is not Cawlyahan I am pretty sure you know Madoobe bit off more than he could chew, with all the foreign interference and even Anti-Sade FGS, Madoobe will not win in the end, where as MX may win before Kenya leaves and will definitely win when they leave.

That sham election happened in Ceelqalow in Kenya, you helped Kenya take 16 seats in our parliament to spite MX :mjlol:
That's the biggest lie yall been telling yourselves to cope. No election held inside Kenya would ever pass Somali parliament. The truth is the same man you call powerless is the one that came to your turf and stole your reps right in front of you and all you could do is watch. And all you will ever be able to do about it is cry about it online.

@JigjigaKismaayo MX is not Cawlyahan I am pretty sure you know Madoobe bit off more than he could chew, with all the foreign interference and even Anti-Sade FGS, Madoobe will not win in the end, where as MX may win before Kenya leaves and will definitely win when they leave.
We took kismayo from Alshabab not marehan. yall ain't relevant without the use of dawlad and that seems to have come to an end lol.

enjoy making up shit online if helps cope.

Abaq

VIP
Even if Madoobe leaves, he will be replaced by another OG. MX will never hold a post in Jubbaland

Abaq

VIP

We should cut them off. We get zero benefits from having them around

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Even if Madoobe leaves, he will be replaced by another OG. MX will never hold a post in Jubbaland
If Madoobe stays or leaves is irrelevant what really matters is Kenyan policy as far as I am concerned.

They can kick out Madoobe today and bring in another puppet I agree with that, heck that puppet could be OG, MX or Chinese for all I care.

What matters is that Kenya leaves, when they leave Alshaydaan will be eliminated.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
We took kismayo from Alshabab not marehan. yall ain't relevant without the use of dawlad and that seems to have come to an end lol.

enjoy making up shit online if helps cope.
JL apart from Kismaayo is concentrated in Gedo, right now Gedo is self sufficient and doesn't need to sacrifice itself to fight for Kismaayo against an entire nation, when the political climate changes everything will return to the natural order, remember when happen to Iley when TPLF left ?

Madoobe hasn’t even mentioned west Gedo since the last elections. Meanwhile these Farmaajo used condoms like Canjeex & his groupie keeps mentioning him 24/7
We know who’s the one with the influence and the ones with the obsession

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by CBS News

Abaq

VIP
If Madoobe stays or leaves is irrelevant what really matters is Kenyan policy as far as I am concerned.

They can kick out Madoobe today and bring in another puppet I agree with that, heck that puppet could be OG, MX or Chinese for all I care.

What matters is that Kenya leaves, when they leave Alshaydaan will be eliminated.
Do you really think you can dislodge OG from Kismaayo this time with no HG to help you? Or do you not realise that it is OG Kenyan politicians that are pushing Kenya's policy in Jubbaland? Did you really think Uhuru told his soldiers to march into Jubbaland without the involvement of Ducaale, Afey, Yusuf Haji AUN etc? Do you not realise an OG is the Kenyan defence minister? Do you not know that Madobe has a 10K plus heavily armed OG army that he has slowly been solidifying since taking control? You will need a massive army to dislodge OG from Kismayo this time sxb and you have no friends. And there is no appetite for clan wars in Somalia anymore.

I would advise you to focus on developing West Gedo and Caabudwaaq rather than fantasising about another man's land. You were President for 5 years and you have nothing to show for it except constant faan and buuq. Your biggest city in the Horn is still a joke. If you had any sense, you would have used the resources at your disposal the last 5 years to make Gedo and Caabudwaaq centres of trade and development. Instead, all you have is booto. This is embarrassing.