Gedo community flee to Ethiopia due to extreme drought in fertile land; 80 a day

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Maybe, just maybe, if our Marehan cousins focused more on Gedo, rather than places they have nothing to do with, this would've been prevented.

Gedo is part of jubbaland and marehan is fighting for jubbaland.

How many puntlander die feeling to Yemen? How many are kept in human zoos in Libya.

This woman lost her crops and her cattle.
Plus this is dolow which ilhas an off shot river from jubba.

The main jubba river passes baardheera and luuq.

The dolow river dries up but the jubba does not.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Marehan people are rarely farmers crop failures affect settled farming communities the most like Madowweyne and Raxanweyn @Farm attempted low blow against beesha failed....again:bell:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Can someone say 'charcoal' trade is showing some nice climate change dividends. I also suggest we apply this charcoal trade to all 'enemy' regions of JL. It's 80 today, it will increase tommorow. It's a long term project that can take up to a decade to fully achieve complete abadonment of original locals. Gedo waxaa degi doono geesi ABSAME.

Trust me bro, I can envision it. Once u cut the trees, the rains stop which dries up the land and the grass will disappear into brown and turn semi arid, the river will not fill up again. The locals who survived on farming are not finished and have to flee the land.

The land is now basically suitable to nomadic clans. Once the nomads settle the land, tell them automatically begin planting trees to rejuvenate a 'savannah', waxay noqonaysa sida garowe river bed oo 'tog' ka soo harayso the original river. We survived quite fine as nomads in nugaal but if we were farmers, we would've of been dead. To push out farmers the best way is thru climate change, cut deals with shabab to support they're project with funds which they need to continue operations, while you also get a long term goal of displacing these clans who fail to come to heeshish or agreement, waa loo tashda cadowgiinu hadu tashan waayo

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We should avoid using people sufferings to make a point, may Allah ease the hardship of our people no matter where they are. :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We should avoid using people sufferings to make a point, may Allah ease the hardship of our people no matter where they are. :)

Yes Allah will ease the hardship for you when I ensure your in a camp as a guest of another clan. That is the easing I wish for you, ileen beel heeshin waayay ba tihin, marka waan ku talinaya

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Maybe, just maybe, if our Marehan cousins focused more on Gedo, rather than places they have nothing to do with, this would've been prevented.

My distant Zanzibari adopted cousin we're gonna focus on our lush Green Valley region Gedo plus Kismayo and Jubbada Dhexe bc JL is our native state. That's like me telling you focus only on Bari and not on Mudug

Sheikh

VIP
Can someone say 'charcoal' trade is showing some nice climate change dividends. I also suggest we apply this charcoal trade to all 'enemy' regions of JL. It's 80 today, it will increase tommorow. It's a long term project that can take up to a decade to fully achieve complete abadonment of original locals. Gedo waxaa degi doono geesi ABSAME.

Trust me bro, I can envision it. Once u cut the trees, the rains stop which dries up the land and the grass will disappear into brown and turn semi arid, the river will not fill up again. The locals who survived on farming are not finished and have to flee the land.

The land is now basically suitable to nomadic clans. Once the nomads settle the land, tell them automatically begin planting trees to rejuvenate a 'savannah', waxay noqonaysa sida garowe river bed oo 'tog' ka soo harayso the original river. We survived quite fine as nomads in nugaal but if we were farmers, we would've of been dead. To push out farmers the best way is thru climate change, cut deals with shabab to support they're project with funds which they need to continue operations, while you also get a long term goal of displacing these clans who fail to come to heeshish or agreement, waa loo tashda cadowgiinu hadu tashan waayo

Gedo waxa joogi doona geesi SADE. The locals are staying in their inherited lands. You b00ns will not turn my rich lands and rivers into dusty ghost town. Nigga tryna ally with Al Kabob lool

Sheikh

VIP
Yes Allah will ease the hardship for you when I ensure your in a camp as a guest of another clan. That is the easing I wish for you, ileen beel heeshin waayay ba tihin, marka waan ku talinaya

You and your langaab 15 ppl are gonna be in camps when I'm done with you refugees as my maarti as I'm gonna be your host. Aniga kaliga baa ku talin doona. Aniga eega camaar kadataan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Indeed Allah tests those he loves best.

Yes now your talking my brother!!!! use the religion to fool sade tell sade people inu illahi imtixamayo, while we kab iyo lax secularist perform the usual 'secularist' policies of ensuring he reaches a camp. Markas quran uu aqri inside the camp and has no land and becomes landless gypsy or landless ajuuran who was a mighty empire but no land means his dying away and assimilated into other cultures mashallah, the secularist darod achieved his goal, while the religious darod can help maskinka sade inta ka harsan inay quran uu aqriyan and telling them illahi ba imtixamayo. Which is true god is testing them because way tashan waayeen, niin darod kale ayaa uu tashday, simple.

I then as a secular darod have achieved my goal, while Religious ones can focus on saving the maskino soo harayo in camps like you do for Rahanwayn in camps of PL. Infact I wud prefer an expulsion of the land method but your religious nonsense won't allow it, so u try to save them, go ahead. But dhulka ana leh, mana heli karan representation dhul ahan umaad tashan waayo, f*ck them, hadu tashan karin, waan uu tashanaya, lama dhimanayo kelebka, i will inherit the land for myself markas muran dambe ma jirayso iyo baryotan iyo dad is dilayo malin walbo f*ck them. I want other policies in lagu dhaqo dadka aanan tashan which I am under work for now.

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP
Yes now your talking my brother!!!! use the religion to fool sade tell sade people inu illahi imtixamayo, while we kab iyo lax secularist perform the usual 'secularist' policies of ensuring he reaches a camp. Markas quran uu aqri inside the camp and has no land and becomes landless gypsy or landless ajuuran who was a mighty empire but no land means his dying away and assimilated into other cultures mashallah, the secularist darod achieved his goal, while the religious darod can help maskinka sade inta ka harsan inay quran uu aqriyan and telling them illahi ba imtixamayo. Which is true god is testing them because way tashan waayeen, niin darod kale ayaa uu tashday, simple.

I then as a secular darod have achieved my goal, while Religious ones can focus on saving the maskino soo harayo in camps like you do for Rahanwayn in camps of PL. Infact I wud prefer an expulsion of the land method but your religious nonsense won't allow it, so u try to save them, go ahead. But dhulka ana leh, mana heli karan representation dhul ahan umaad tashan waayo, f*ck them, hadu tashan karin, waan uu tashanaya, lama dhimanayo kelebka, i will inherit the land for myself markas muran dambe ma jirayso iyo baryotan iyo dad is dilayo malin walbo f*ck them. I want other policies in lagu dhaqo dadka aanan tashan which I am under work for now.

Warya doctor kaniini I was the one who brought the deen to Somalis including you yaa cawaan. I taught you the religion. Only I can fool you as your Sade master. Sade believes in Allah as we are the first generation Somali Muslims that expanded and spread the deen to Somalis in the Horn including East Africa. Neef I was the one that introduced the secularist policies in Somalia aka MSB. I will put you in a camp to suffer forever. Markaas aniga quran baa ku saaray doona langaabyahow. I have my massive lands. And I will make you landless gypsy aka a landless Ajuraan, Sheekhaal. I'm the mighty Empire that rules you b00nyahow you can't run away from me your master. I have my lands. And I'm still here karbashing you. I'll assimilate your 15 ppl clan into mines and then you scream Sade for me and I'll teach you my sacred culture mashallah. Only secularist Darood is me. And I will achieve my goals. I'm the both secular Darood and religious Darood I'm the face of Jeberti. Miskeenka Zanzibari's I will quran saar them and make them take my orders like they do always. God is my side not yours a snake half mongrel. Niin Darood kale waa aniga. Aniga ku tashaday.

Secular Darood is my invention. I will succeed with my goals. Religious ones I rule. I will always put you in gaajo camps and make you fight over which bah is better within your Zanzibari langaab clan while I absorb you as labor workers for my landeere clan. Dhulkaga ana leh. I will treat you as 2nd class citizen you are. I will take charge of you and rule you. Kelebyahow my lands is mine I inherited. Neef you will never talk back to your master. You will beg for my mercy. I will make you dance like a jester and murk yourselves through pure manipulation

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Secularist daroods waa gaalo boowe they are no different to Benjamin Netanyahu or Nathaniel de rotheschild

Trending