Gedo administration arrest pro farmajo journalist working for shabelleh media in garbaharey

Rumour has it they detained him because hes not from the same subclan and juufo as mr cheese .
The cheese knows his time is about to end and is paranoid like his uncle siad barre. Befor siad barre was dislodged he only had close familly members in his inner circle and running the country .
EqXLHIZXMAAPHPb.jpeg.jpg

Rumour has it they detained him because hes not from the same subclan and juufo as mr cheese .
The cheese knows his time is about to end and is paranoid like his uncle siad barre. Befor siad barre was dislodged he only had close familly members in his inner circle and running the country .
View attachment 218336
This guy posts every mp saying they are pro n&n :russ: just a pure qabilist . let’s gooo good job gaajohareey police
GIF by NCAA March Madness

Ah, yes - the "golden era" of the Somali Republic. If only those damned SNM & USC terrorists hadn't got in the way, we would still be living in that Jeberti paradise.

Kkkk
The wacko made his advisor of financial matters as his his 20 something year old son :mjlol:

These ppl are not mentally all there , the only way they can lead a nation is by dividing somalis and getting the rest on that cursed nationalism qashin to their benefits .alhamdulilah alot of ppl are waking up to their kacaan esque tactics .
In the end the dictator was soo paranoid he literally gave controll of the entire country to his immediate family.

Listen to this reall gedoin citizen, he breaks down how Farmajos subclan who are native to cabudwaak are trying to takeover gedo

@Cabdale the most fk up thing about this Is that shabelleh media is owned by HG , Mx and aw hassan bought alot of its share, not sure how it the whole agreement yall have with them works just yet but it shows how vulnerable the miskeen daacad HG and abgaal operate . We have homeless folks like mx and other dooros dissing your ppl in your own HG media and inside Abg hotels
kkkk
Maybe yall should pass the torch to honest folks who arent decisive like My ppl or muxudiin darbaaxoweyne folks 😀.

Reer Gedo turning on Farmaajo and his lackeys. They are pissed as hell Farmaajo brought them guns instead of water. What good is guns if you dying of thirst and hunger ?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

View attachment 218336
He was detained due to spreading fake news about Catoosh Yare. Him and the Gedo dude claimed his wife have both been apprehended. His journalism has been growing fake newsish lately

He was detained due to spreading fake news about Catoosh Yare. Him and the Gedo dude claimed his wife have both been apprehended. His journalism has been growing fake newsish lately
So were clear
Your telling me he got areatted for atoosh yare fiasco ?
Sheeit it makes the whole garbhareey police force look even more stupid lol

@Cabdale the most fk up thing about this Is that shabelleh media is owned by HG , Mx and aw hassan bought alot of its share, not sure how it the whole agreement yall have with them works just yet but it shows how vulnerable the miskeen daacad HG and abgaal operate . We have homeless folks like mx and other dooros dissing your ppl in your own HG media and inside Abg hotels
kkkk
Maybe yall should pass the torch to honest folks who arent decisive like My ppl or muxudiin darbaaxoweyne folks 😀.
Money first kkk I don’t think these guys have a radio station or a hall in gaajohareey :russ:what kills me is galwaaq location on Facebook says farjano kismaayo. He is dreaming of leaving that shithole he calls home (gedo):hemad:

TekNiKo

VIP
So were clear
Your telling me he got areatted for atoosh yare fiasco ?
Sheeit it makes the whole garbhareey police force look even more stupid lol
Whats even more sad is a gaajo Cadaadian from the deserts of hell trying to call Garbaharray gaajo when he literally eats ayaax for breakfast

Whats even more sad is a gaajo Cadaadian from the deserts of hell trying to call Garbaharray gaajo when he literally eats ayaax for breakfast

Anyax looks good and crunchy and is also sunnah , I'm a foodie guy I I definetly try it if I get the chance.

My fellow gedoin somali plz tell me how alligator meat taste like ,?
Since your ppl have started eating it this drought

I would like an order of alligator boots so plz tell your folks to not waste the carcass ,

TekNiKo

VIP
Anyax looks good and crunchy and is also sunnah , I'm a foodie guy I I definetly try it if I get the chance.

My fellow gedoin somali plz tell me how alligator meat taste like ,?
Since your ppl have started eating it this drought

I would like an order of alligator boots so plz tell your folks to not waste the carcass ,
I prefer Mudolood food bun iyo cambuulo with a side of sareen. Atleast yall got good food

Trending