GCSE Options

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
What should i pick as many of you are older than me this will affect my further education:siilaanyosmile:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I’d advice you to take separate science and do computer science if your maths is good. Apart from that take subjects you enjoy and make sure your teachers don’t force you to do the foundation tier.

Muji

VIP
Do what you enjoy saxib. Read only about what these topics and see what they’re experienced were like.

I would computer science is a useful topic since everything is going digital but don’t do something you won’t enjoy.

GCSEs were 9 years ago for me

l95sukf0ws031.jpg

But objectively GCSEs are piss easy. Just do triple science, maths, geography/history, english lang, english lit, RE.

Depends on how you ambitious you are. And be a libaax, dont take shit from teachers.

Exodus

Alienist
But objectively GCSEs are piss easy. Just do triple science, maths, geography/history, english lang, english lit, RE.

Depends on how you ambitious you are. And be a libaax, dont take shit from teachers.
Wtf no, don't do the new triple science @One Star To Rule Them All. You can do any A level science and get an A* EASILY with Double science, but triple is more content for literally nothing.

But just make sure you do higher Maths and do A level Maths. Top universities have a fetish for Maths, so no matter if you're going to Medicine or Engineering, Maths is a massive + in your application.

Wtf no, don't do the new triple science @One Star To Rule Them All. You can do any A level science and get an A* EASILY with Double science, but triple is more content for literally nothing.

But just make sure you do higher Maths and do A level Maths. Top universities have a fetish for Maths, so no matter if you're going to Medicine or Engineering, Maths is a massive + in your application.
Low IQ post

Everyone who got anywhere did triple science. It's not more work, it's a free GCSE if you're already decent at science.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Subhanallah, you’re a baby...

But I’d say focus on your strengths and weaknesses and interests. By all means, if you’re good at science do triple (it’ll help with A level science). If not, do combined and make sure you don’t get put into foundation unless you’ve been proper struggling for years. It’s easy to get a 5 (aka a C) on a higher paper but hard to get it on foundation.

Good luck! Inshallah you’ll get the choices you want and do stuff you enjoy :)

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Allah say wallahi:yloezpe:im doing triple science higher because I’m top set science but I’ll get a choice in the end of yr10

Trending