Gaza under attack

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Palestinians were living like Somalis each clan doing own thing no central government ,no organization ,no power, no real state. They came together to late and now fake jews from Poland and Russia own them with help from bastard cadaans. Alot of parallels with how Europeans gave away our territories. And Ethiopia believing they have rights to even more of our land and saying Somalia was never a country

Who the fuckk cares? Stop with the ayrab wannabeism.. those guys wouldnt be talking for you if you were in their place, we should be making threads on our people under the mercy of draughts and famine not about semitic people killing.
This is a semitic issue stop intruding into it. Period!

These niggas would donate thousand dollars if you opened a ''Help Gaza'' gofundme but wouldn't and aren't donating to the Somali gofundme accounts tackling the ongoing draughts and famine.. if that's not ''ana carab'' and helping the ayrab cousins first thing, I'm 100% sure it's not Islamic or a real sadaqo. Continue to donating and supporting the ayrabs who see you as an abeed while your own's dying of hunger and a white man's helping them.

The self-hatred, inferiority complex and hypocrisy you guys have? Ha isoo marin! lama aragoo lama maqal, f*ckk every ''ana carab'' self hating abeed.

I've never and will NEVER donate for any ayrab sand nigga cause and I wouldn't even care if they disappeared all of a sudden, if anything I would see it as a chance to expand the Somali territory, I don't hate/care about anyone, why would I?.
i'm just too focused on everything Somali that I don't get the time to look at and worry about other people's lives, This is Somali Spot not Sand Nigga's!

Not my poeple, not problem!

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Thoughts and prayers can come in hand by the truckload but as much as a I feel for those poor innocent folks. When the neighborhood is burning and my house is on fire, I aint gonna run to my neighbours with a bucket of water as it wont help him but more importantly my house is still on damn fire. Ana arabs can cuck for those causes..not me.
Can I ask why we can’t comment on this issue or show sympathy, after all, they are just words and post on the internet. Ppl over here talk about anything but when it comes to saying some words about Palestinians it becomes ana ayrab issue.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Who the fuckk cares? Stop with the ayrab wannabeism.. those guys wouldnt be talking for you if you were in their place, we should be making threads on our people under the mercy of draughts and famine not about semitic people killing.
This is a semitic issue stop intruding into it. Period!

These niggas would donate thousand dollars if you opened a ''Help Gaza'' gofundme but wouldn't and aren't donating to the Somali gofundme accounts tackling the ongoing draughts and famine.. if that's not ''ana carab'' and helping the ayrab cousins first thing, I'm 100% sure it's not Islamic or a real sadaqo. Continue to donating and supporting the ayrabs who see you as an abeed while your own's dying of hunger and a white man's helping them.

The self-hatred, inferiority complex and hypocrisy you guys have? Ha isoo marin! lama aragoo lama maqal, f*ckk every ''ana carab'' self hating abeed.

I've never and will NEVER donate for any ayrab sand nigga cause and I wouldn't even care if they disappeared all of a sudden, if anything I would see it as a chance to expand the Somali territory, I don't hate/care about anyone, why would I?.
i'm just too focused on everything Somali that I don't get the time to look at and worry about other people's lives, This is Somali Spot not Sand Nigga's!

Not my poeple, not problem!
To be honest, like completely honest, I think you folks have some inferiority complex when it comes to Palestinian issue.

Can I understand why can’t we comment on their issues? Why it is considered an inferiority complex if I said that what these folks are going through is sad, just saying some words irritates you.

Is it wrong if you said what this boy gone through is wrong?

413D1FF3-5E00-4672-BAEA-96144AF3B311.png

To be honest, like completely honest, I think you folks have some inferiority complex when it comes to Palestinian issue.

Can I understand why can’t we comment on their issues? Why it is considered an inferiority complex if I said that what these folks are going through is sad, just saying some words irritates you.

View attachment 233056
Bro these pathetic nationalists aren't Worthy of your time.

May Allah SWT save our Muslim brothers in Palestine

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Bro these pathetic nationalists aren't Worthy of your time.

May Allah SWT save our Muslim brothers in Palestine
They always come and cry over a comment or thread that talks about Palestine but are 100% ok if we talk about Japan or China

Thoughts and prayers can come in hand by the truckload but as much as a I feel for those poor innocent folks. When the neighborhood is burning and my house is on fire, I aint gonna run to my neighbours with a bucket of water as it wont help him but more importantly my house is still on damn fire. Ana arabs can cuck for those causes..not me.
Facts. Help yours first cause no one else is going to. We have to remember about ourselves. How many young somali people simping fir arab culture.

I am of the conclusion the Plasetins should just make a deal with Israel, sometimes you just have to shallow your pride.

I can bare to see innocent kids getting killed by Israeli bombs every day and no one is doing anything.

View attachment 233056

It is mostly ex-Muslims who have issues with other Somalis supporting the Palestinian people. You'll also find they would criticize if they see you supporting racial justice causes in America. They're basically forcing their inferiority to the rest of us.