Gaza under attack

This is looking like an all out war! @Aurelian change the title of the thread to something that's more attention grabbing. More people need to see this.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
So there are other non Xam*s factions active in Gaz3 ? They need to keep a united front. This ir*n d*me sht would figured out sooner or later..not them being strained already by home made sht. :deadpeter:

Palestinian Islamic Jihad makes a statement after barrages of rockets were fired at Israel
1659747862729.jpeg

Thoughts and prayers can come in hand by the truckload but as much as a I feel for those poor innocent folks. When the neighborhood is burning and my house is on fire, I aint gonna run to my neighbours with a bucket of water as it wont help him but more importantly my house is still on damn fire. Ana arabs can cuck for those causes..not me.

Thoughts and prayers can come in hand by the truckload but as much as a I feel for those poor innocent folks. When the neighborhood is burning and my house is on fire, I aint gonna run to my neighbours with a bucket of water as it wont help him but more importantly my house is still on damn fire. Ana arabs can cuck for those causes..not me.
Your house was burned by you.

but there house was burned by others.

Trending