Gaza genocide. Turkey recalls envoys to US and Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Who said anything about Somalis helping Palestinians? I posted current political issues and somehow some of you got emotional by totally vomiting all over the thread with irrelevant stuff. I haven't even mention Somalis. Common dude you can declare your support for either group without making it about Somalis:drakewtf:

Happens every time someone posts about Palestine.
These children get triggered at the mere mention of genocide and start "whatabout"ing.

Worse than cattle, these lot.
Dajjallic spawn in which I won't be surprised to see them by his side.

"I don't care" they'll say, then stfu and cry about genders on some other topic, absolute morons.

Why don't you care about Palestinians as well? Their situation is much similar to us.
Simple they don't care about us or rohingya. I ain't no arab booty clapper so what if the prophet was arab. God will judge me for my own actions and for helping my own ppl who need me more not some distant arabs in lands far away from me, let god judge their own treacherous cousins in arabia for not helping them. Look in the history how the habashi king helped these desert monkeys when they were fugitives and about to be slaughtered by the quraish and compare that to how they receive habashi or other ppl in general in their countries and how racist arabs are and you will find them no different to the cursed jews in the quran.

:manny:

Gadiid

Simple they don't care about us or rohingya. I ain't no arab booty clapper so what if the prophet was arab. God will judge me for my own actions and for helping my own ppl who need me more not some distant arabs in lands far away from me, let god judge their own treacherous cousins in arabia for not helping them. Look in the history how the habashi king helped these desert monkeys when they were fugitives and about to be slaughtered by the quraish and compare that to how they receive habashi or other ppl in general in their countries and how racist arabs are and you will find them no different to the cursed jews in the quran.

:manny:

Comparing the Saxaaba to desert monkeys...
:farmajoyaab:
Jahilliyah is rife, cajiib.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Happens every time someone posts about Palestine.
These children get triggered at the mere mention of genocide and start "whatabout"ing.

Worse than cattle, these lot.
Dajjallic spawn in which I won't be surprised to see them by his side.

"I don't care" they'll say, then stfu and cry about genders on some other topic, absolute morons.

Bro you couldn't have said it better, grown men behaving like children. I don't mind people having different views but they get supper emotional and make it personal, are we not allowed to engage and discuss about international event's without making it about the Olympics of who suffers more?

Very bizarre people

Gadiid

Bro you couldn't have said it better, grown men behaving like children. I don't mind people having different views but they get supper emotional and make it personal, are we not allowed to engage and discuss about international event's without making it about the Olympics of who suffers more?

Very bizarre people

Soomaha, they're lost.
You're either against all oppression or you're a liar, which I believe the people in this topic are.
They feign ignorance and act like they're above it.

They don't talk about the suffering of the Ughyur or the Rohingya and many other peoples, but they act like they're with them when Palestine is mentioned.

They're very transparent.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Soomaha, they're lost.
You're either against all oppression or you're a liar, which I believe the people in this topic are.
They feign ignorance and act like they're above it.

They don't talk about the suffering of the Ughyur or the Rohingya and many other peoples, but they act like they're with them when Palestine is mentioned.

They're very transparent.

Absolutely how can you rejoice one oppression and claim to be against another that is oxymoron. You can tell they are munafiqeen because they only bring up one oppression to dismay another. It's their talking point, you bring one injustice they say what about others? How about all?

Gadiid

Absolutely how can you rejoice one oppression and claim to be against another that is oxymoron. You can tell they are munafiqeen because they only bring up one oppression to dismay another. It's their talking point, you bring one injustice they say what about others? How about all?

Their hearts have been hardened to the plight of the innocent.

Comparing the Saxaaba to desert monkeys...
:farmajoyaab:
Jahilliyah is rife, cajiib.
Their descendants hate you whether you like it or not sxb i just call it how it is. Don't over glorify men who's offspring are just as bad as the jews, why don't you get upset when everyone calls jews (the chosen ones) filthy...why are you not offended for the blessed abraham when his seed is insulted? i'll answer that for you it's because they turned out wicked and we are meant to judge wicked ppl harshly. It doesn't mean i have an unnatural hatred for every jew or arab i meet, it's just that i have unpleasant schema's of them from experiences and from knowing how they hate the rest of mankind. I judge every human i meet individually, if they show me respect then i show it back and if they hate me then they are my enemy. The sahaba were good men so what?? why does their piety vouch for them when their offspring don't treat any ppl good in their lands and don't value us for the sake of Nuh A.S who was also a righteous ancestor of us all. By your logic i should love my enemies who hate me and don't value me as much as i should value them for a distant pious ancestor, well we all have pious ancestors and still don't respect each other. That is hypocrisy!! i will not judge or respect ppl base on some distant ancestor, you sound like one of those "muh ummah" arabs who expect me to worship them because the prophet is arab and then turn around and tell me to hate jews when most of the prophets were hebrews. I ain't no hypocrite!! i treat ppl how they treat me sxb.

Gadiid

Sxb, I'm talking about the saxaaba.
Don't push your hatred narrative on me.

I didn't even talk about their offspring.
A muslim comparing the saxaaba to desert monkeys is very suspicious.

Also, stop the whataboutism, why am I not offended about anti-semitism? Who said I'm not?
What possesses some of you to think you have it all figured out?

Are you a soothsayer?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
@Yaquub I thought you were better than calling the saxaba desert monkeys. Do you still stand by such statement? Forget about justifying it.

@Yaquub I thought you were better than calling the saxaba desert monkeys. Do you still stand by such statement? Forget about justifying it.
I didn't mean the sahaba i meant their descendants or arabs today. I probs should've phrased it properly. The sahaba aren't the ones who recently ended slavery in 1960 and who are causing trouble for other muslims including their own brothers in the region, the sahaba didn't make a pact with israel and the usa to help destabilise the ME.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I didn't mean the sahaba i meant their descendants or arabs today. I probs should've phrased it properly. The sahaba aren't the ones who recently ended slavery in 1960 and who are causing trouble for other muslims including their own brothers in the region, the sahaba didn't make a pact with israel and the usa to help destabilise the ME.

We all make mistakes thanks for the clarification, however all Arabs are not the same just like every community isn't . Dont you think it's bit farfetched to put all of them in the same category? We're not talking about the lazy arrogant golf Arabs here but the one's they themselves oppress, it would make sense siding with the oppressed people of the middle east, those oppressed by the one's you hate don't you think ?

We all make mistakes thanks for the clarification, however all Arabs are not the same just like every community isn't . Dont you think it's bit farfetched to put all of them in the same category? We're not talking about the lazy arrogant golf Arabs here but the one's they themselves oppress, it would make sense siding with the oppressed people of the middle east, those oppressed by the one's you hate don't you think ?
you have a good point sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.