Gays Against Feminism: Because gay people are not your property, feminists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Remember that the next time you hear about men’s inherent violence, or hear yet another radfem insist that gay men are misogynists–which they frequently do.

Feminists-Hate-Gays-3.png

Feminists-Hate-Gays-2.jpg

Feminists-Hate-Gays-1.png

The above of course are just examples. There are countless other examples of feminist homophobia and racism, which can also be found right in the classic 2nd wave feminist texts. So if someone tries to tell you that hating gay men is new to feminism, it’s not.

And if they try to tell you feminism is better now, just look how feminists treat gay men who reject feminism today.

And what’s so fascinating about the racism and gay-hate that’s been part of feminism for decades is that feminists and their apologists automatically behave as if these were statistical outliers, and therefore “not real feminists.”

I’m sorry, history does not support this. Just as there were people who joined the Nazi Party (yes, I just went there) who didn’t particularly hate Jews, the misandrist assumptions of 1960s and 1970s feminism fell just as much against gay men as they do today, if not more so.

Feminism has always been a movement that treats gay men as disposable. It still is. If you’re a gay man and you refuse to suck feminist dick, there will be consequences. Those consequences can include shunning, harassment, expulsion, job loss, and more. You may even be physically attacked. If you doubt it, start asking non-feminist gay men about their experiences. You’ll hear tales of their careers being torpedoed, their work being removed from publication, physical attacks, false allegations, and more.

For that matter, start asking non-feminist lesbians about this (which is something that Robert Stacey McCain should do a better job of, hint hint Stacey). A lot of them will have stories of abuse and harassment from feminists. And yes, that includes mainstream, respected feminism, not just “radfems.” In fact, I think we should hand it to the hardcore radfems: they are fully aware of their hateful bigotry and embrace it. The non-radical feminists just, 9 times out of 10, accept bigoted feminist lies about little boys and the men they grow into without ever questioning them.

And that’s all men they lie about–which includes gay men as well as men of every single race.

And yes, my gay friends, this should be something you remember: feminism is implicitly racist. It always has been, for it is an inescapable conclusion of their “Patriarchy” theory (or their new favorite word, “intersectionality”) that not just gay men, but black men and brown men and “yellow” men often and routinely rape and brutalize women, or just laugh at the brutality and accept it–for real and not as dark humor or sarcasm or irony.

Indeed, ask a feminist some time to explain to you how “rape culture” works in the Black and Hispanic communities in North America. Watch how fast they change the subject or try to call you a racist for just asking that question.

And so now we finally see the rise of gay men who fight feminism, not just here on A Voice for Men (which has welcomed gay men from the day we opened our doors) but in the wider world, with the growing and fearless #GaysAgainstFeminism.

Feminists-Hate-Gays-4.png
A smart gay man should avoid feminists like he avoids any other kind of religious bigot. It’s heartening to see more and more gay men standing up, and not just here on A Voice for Men, where they have done so for many years but out in the world at large.

Gay men owe you nothing, feminists.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

And you don’t get to play the race card anymore either, honey. The smart fags and dykes don’t care what color your skin is if you’re a bigot. And more and more of them are not just starting to feel it. They’re starting to say it. Without apology.

Feminists-Hate-Gays-51.png

They are finally saying it without apology, because they know: they owe no apologies for it whatsoever. And the race card won’t work any better than the vagina card.

Because feminism is a hate movement. And it doesn’t care who it hurts.

https://www.avoiceformen.com/femini...e-gay-people-are-not-your-property-feminists/

:sass1:

@Hades @MrKnowles @Reiko @Yusra @Basra @cinina @Slickback :sass2:

I have no idea what you are talking about, gays and feminists are both leftists. The right and conservatives want to maintain tradition and old ways, gays and feminists are not part of this group.
If there are any division then its division on the left.

I know about Milo who attacks feminists, he is one of few who has decided to be right-wing, most of those in the right dont like his kind, a gay jew, he seems confused.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have no idea what you are talking about, gays and feminists are both leftists. The right and conservatives want to maintain tradition and old ways, gays and feminists are not part of this group.
If there are any division then its division on the left.

I know about Milo who attacks feminists, he is one of few who has decided to be right-wing, most of those in the right dont like his kind, a gay jew, he seems confused.
This was written by a gay man which part of it can’t you understand it’s all in English

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nacaala all these made mangina niggas capping for these feminists where are the females feminists at why are you silent as a church mouse all of a sudden you’re quick to flex against straight men but as soon as gay men check you become silent I wonder why are you afraid of being labelled a homophob your vagina card ain’t going to work here put all that me too shii in the back burner :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

Nacaala all these made mangina niggas capping for these feminists where are the females at why are you silent as a church mouse all of a sudden you’re quick to flex against straight men but as soon as a gay men check you become silent I wonder why are you afraid of being labelled a homophob your vagina card ain’t going to work here put all that me too shii in the back burner :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:
:dwill::tacky:

Cognitive you are the most interesting guy on this forum, never seen a militant somali gay activist like you.

I see no gay man in need of assistance.

In fact is think these are white problems. A feminist attacking a gay jew is an advanced country problem. I doesnt merit this much attention.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive you are the most interesting guy on this forum, never seen a militant somali gay activist like you.

I see no gay man in need of assistance.

In fact is think these are white problems. A feminist attacking a gay jew is an advanced country problem. I doesnt merit this much attention.
Don’t derail the thread if you want to contribute by all means do so this topic is about gays and feminists and I am neither so kindly keep it pushing don

@Cognitivedissonance , there almost no somali gays and feminists so why be so energetic about this?

There is nothing to contribute because a somali has no stake in this, nothing to loose and nothing to gain.

Its like fretting about an earthquake that happens in Neptune or Pluto or Mars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending