Gaylan Media’s Farah Abdulkadir ‘PUNTLAND QALFOOF: Aan waxba ka hooseynin!!’. It’s even worse than developing states in providing services to citizens

bidenkulaha

GalYare
RUN waa RUN: Maamulka Puntland waa 25 sano jir wax kasta ka qariban yihiin, dadku tolnimo ayay ku wada joogaan, Nidaamka maamuli'i waa madax kanool, 5tii sanaba mar baa siyaasi iyo koox ehelkiisa ah ay ka xoolaystan, wax kasta boobaan oo qaataan aana lays weydiinin, iyadoo la wada yaqaano, dadku xataa canshuurta marka ay bixinayaan waxay leeyihiin koleey reer hebel iyo hebel baan biilaynaa, waana ku qanacsan yihiin hebelkaas & bahdiisa in ay u xoolo-goynayaan.

5tii sanaba, waxaa dhasha Jeneraalo hubeysan oo jidgooyoyin dhigta, Maalqabeeno dhiig-miirad ah oo haysta lacag aysan laheyn, dhakhaatiir dadka qasha, taageerayaal indho la'a oo reer hebelkooda uu ilaashada, Aafada kasoo socotaa kasii darnan doonta, haddii aan run la aadin.

Puntland, marka lagu qiimeeyo Soomaaliya, intaan ogahay waa aaga ugu hooseeya, haddii aysan Hooseynta kasii hooseyn ee adeegyada bulshada laga helo, xataa ku dar dawlad gobaleedyada dhismayoo.

MAGAC: waa jiraa Hoostiisu waa faaruq, aan waxba ka hooseyn!!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is now becoming obvious as the IC have abandoned PL. The only leverage they had was cutting ties and pausing IMF/World Bank/US/UN support to Somalia. Now that this has been taken away from them by HSM it’s over for PL.

New powers are Xamar with its client states from Galkayo to Kismayo and Hargeisa. Hargeisa now also is overpowered by Xamar and will come to a favourable deal inshallah for both sides.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Puntland should be further along in development but so should Somaliland, Djibouti and places that enjoyed peace for longer

fgs is still 4.5 I wouldn’t worry to much about scale tipping to far in 1 direction alliances change like seasons

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Puntland should be further along in development but so should Somaliland, Djibouti and places that enjoyed peace for longer

fgs is still 4.5 I wouldn’t worry to much about scale tipping to far in 1 direction alliances change like seasons
4.5 is over in deciding the President. Next election will be direct elections

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is now becoming obvious as the IC have abandoned PL. The only leverage they had was cutting ties and pausing IMF/World Bank/US/UN support to Somalia. Now that this has been taken away from them by HSM it’s over for PL.

New powers are Xamar with its client states from Galkayo to Kismayo and Hargeisa. Hargeisa now also is overpowered by Xamar and will come to a favourable deal inshallah for both sides.
80AC2DEB-C57E-48B0-B73C-4862A3F10489.jpeg
E3FA5336-8A99-498D-871D-192C7D6ED658.jpeg

Shaqa baa socoto

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
4.5 is over in deciding the President. Next election will be direct elections
Lol I’m skeptical of Deni doing this. I don’t think there is even chance HSM pulling it off. Let’s start small and vote for FMS leaders first

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Lol I’m skeptical of Deni doing this. I don’t think there is even chance HSM pulling it off
Deni is finished. And even if he manages to stay, UPD plan is to have elections without PL. Up to PL to declare independence when we move on without them similar to how debt relief, constitution and arms embargo has gone

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Deni is finished. And even if he manages to stay, UPD plan is to have elections without PL. Up to PL to declare independence when we move on without them similar to how debt relief, constitution and arms embargo has gone
Jubbaland and SWS won’t have 1m1v doubt Hirshabelle will. Maybe puntland banadir and bigger maybe galmududg l. Somaliland even with Ls it taken will not rejoin either

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Jubbaland and SWS won’t have 1m1v doubt Hirshabelle will. Maybe puntland banadir and bigger maybe galmududg l. Somaliland even with Ls it taken will not rejoin either
They will sxb but it’ll just be in the degmo’s that are free. They’ll even have local elections next year.

Gaylan is is in the payroll of Fahad Yashin. Him and ina diyaano are Deni haters. They are ideologically NN supporters who hold resentments from the previous election. Puntland is in it's strongest golden era today. They have the most weapons, most free lands. Wait for a surprise when Deni comes back from his vocation.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Gaylan is is in the payroll of Fahad Yashin. Him and ina diyaano are Deni haters. They are ideologically NN supporters who hold resentments from the previous election. Puntland is in it's strongest golden era today. They have the most weapons, most free lands. Wait for a surprise when Deni comes back from his vocation.
One day Gaylan NN is a propaganda site, the next day they are advocating for Xamar. Pick a side. Also, most of the NN are from Puntland itself.

1p1v of the willing. The participants are who agree to XSM administering 1p1v presidential election.

Boycott by the subtle separationists western Gedo and PL will show they were tribal warmongers when they incited the Laas Caannood insurection against democracy under Somaliland

Benaadir/HS/KG/GM and JL minus western Gedo is enough to run a presidential race. Even if XSM can get 3 out those 4 FMS that enough or if XSM only gets GM/JL/Benaadir thats enough to run a presidential election. Then make the parliament irrelevent until 4.5 formula is adjusted to give more fair representation for beesha dhexe Somalia Italiana.

RUN waa RUN: Maamulka Puntland waa 25 sano jir wax kasta ka qariban yihiin, dadku tolnimo ayay ku wada joogaan, Nidaamka maamuli'i waa madax kanool, 5tii sanaba mar baa siyaasi iyo koox ehelkiisa ah ay ka xoolaystan, wax kasta boobaan oo qaataan aana lays weydiinin, iyadoo la wada yaqaano, dadku xataa canshuurta marka ay bixinayaan waxay leeyihiin koleey reer hebel iyo hebel baan biilaynaa, waana ku qanacsan yihiin hebelkaas & bahdiisa in ay u xoolo-goynayaan.

5tii sanaba, waxaa dhasha Jeneraalo hubeysan oo jidgooyoyin dhigta, Maalqabeeno dhiig-miirad ah oo haysta lacag aysan laheyn, dhakhaatiir dadka qasha, taageerayaal indho la'a oo reer hebelkooda uu ilaashada, Aafada kasoo socotaa kasii darnan doonta, haddii aan run la aadin.

Puntland, marka lagu qiimeeyo Soomaaliya, intaan ogahay waa aaga ugu hooseeya, haddii aysan Hooseynta kasii hooseyn ee adeegyada bulshada laga helo, xataa ku dar dawlad gobaleedyada dhismayoo.

MAGAC: waa jiraa Hoostiisu waa faaruq, aan waxba ka hooseyn!!
Where is the data, comparative analyses, statistical mean, tuples, standard deviation, variances, dispersion, vectors, breakdowns, or tabulations to arrive at said conclusion? Or is one expected to just take his word for it? I am always astounded as to how fact and data void Somalis are in this thinking and analyses.

Imagine had I known nigh to naught about .So or PL, and fell prey under this pamphleteer's spell, then would it be any wonder I would meandering about with falsities, as if the shagged whelp of Bastet in Masra 3alam.

1p1v of the willing. The participants are who agree to XSM administering 1p1v presidential election.

Boycott by the subtle separationists western Gedo and PL will show they were tribal warmongers when they incited the Laas Caannood insurection against democracy under Somaliland

Benaadir/HS/KG/GM and JL minus western Gedo is enough to run a presidential race. Even if XSM can get 3 out those 4 FMS that enough or if XSM only gets GM/JL/Benaadir thats enough to run a presidential election. Then make the parliament irrelevent until 4.5 formula is adjusted to give more fair representation for beesha dhexe Somalia Italiana.
Do as your fellow sambusas and take a permanent time out from fkd. Damn do we have to spell it out for you lol

Do as your fellow sambusas and take a permanent time out from fkd. Damn do we have to spell it out for you lol

Ok so you say no to 1p1v democracy of the willing/compliant states of Somalia Italiana and youre also advocating the Laas Caanood insurrection against democracy under Somaliland. How many other democracies do you hate

Trending