Gayism rising in Somalia

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We need to make our own organic food and only eat that otherwise we will turn into the notorious ''soyboys''
iu
It already happened to Sweden! Warrior alpha Vikings too weak soyboys

i1hc9g6mcp.jpg

It already happened to Sweden! Warrior alpha Vikings too weak soyboys

i1hc9g6mcp.jpg
Diet and testosterone is what makes a man, with a organic diet with high fats and protein/zinc you will produce more testosterone and that is the core of everything.
Which one of these two have higher testosterone, the second one looks manlier right?
iu

Yo, I just felt sick real talk. The problem isn't with these mentally ill deviants, it's the moron who promote this kind of sick behaviour as being normal.

Why promote an obscure video most of us Somalis would’ve never seen on an English forum thousands of ajnabis view if you put the Somalis aside?

Strange.

I’ve seen a video of a Somali guy crawling and twerking at the same time lol
It’s a shame they don’t give out lessons
It’s like they just stand in their rooms and twerk in front of the mirror when no ones around waiting for their moment to shine :ayaanswag:

i know these sort of threads brings out the worst in people but there are rules. anything advocating for violence will be deleted and repeat offenders will have to deal with me. do us all a favour and keep your rant about extermination to yourself. :)
So this why yall deleted my threads huh???

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
When I told people in America/Canada, that when I was in Somalia, all the houses and villas/mansions would have freaky sex shit going on, and borderline orgies and shit, and a lot of ...... Triple X shit

they didnt believe me lol.

This is Somalia in a nutshell, behind closed doors, I saw free for alls :damedamn:

Trending

Latest posts