Gay somali Imam

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Bro this extremely old news that has been rinsed all over Somali social media for the last few years.

As for the brother, from what I heard, he has mental-related issues stemming from imprisonment abroad. I could be wrong but this is the story I heard.

I honestly feel like its best not to post this video for FKD points.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
australian somalis welgood malaga maqlo, but when we do, hoogan i noo keenowyaan. cajeeb

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
australian somalis welgood malaga maqlo, but when we do, hoogan i noo keenowyaan. cajeeb

We don't cause trouble because we're actually doing something with our lives here.

Most of us are young as our parents came as 20-somethings in the 1990's.

We are a growing and alx largely middle-class community.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
We don't cause trouble because we're actually doing something with our lives here.

Most of us are young as our parents came as 20-somethings in the 1990's.

We are a growing and alx largely middle-class community.

Are there a lot of yugos over there where you are, Bosniaks, serbs and croats?

I know for a fact that there are large serb and croatian populations in australia that have been there for decades. Sometimes they clash.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Are there a lot of yugos over there where you are, Bosniaks, serbs and croats?

I know for a fact that there are large serb and croatian populations in australia that have been there for decades. Sometimes they clash.

Big Yugoslav population here, from Bosnians to Macedonians even Greeks have a massive population here.

Apart from the Bosnians, the other Yugoslavs have largely married into the Anglo community outside of Melbourne, which still has a strong Yugoslav community. It is not common to meet totally anglo-looking Australians with a Serbian/Croatian last name.

The Bosnians are a smaller community but seem to marry within themselves and have a MP in our parliament called Ed Husic.

Bro this extremely old news that has been rinsed all over Somali social media for the last few years.

As for the brother, from what I heard, he has mental-related issues stemming from imprisonment abroad. I could be wrong but this is the story I heard.

He must be related to you. There’s no mercy on here for Somalis but when it’s him he’s a mentally ill brother:mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He must be related to you. There’s no mercy on here for Somalis but when it’s him he’s a mentally ill brother:mjlol:

No, he is not even from my qabiil.

I just heard from my mother when this episode aired on Australian television.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP

Mental issues doesn't make you Khaniis, please stop this propaganda.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Wow X Z how can you be anti-incel? If I want sex but can't get it, does that mean I'm bad as I'm involuntary celibate?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
NZ somalis still remain the best diaspora :rejoice::lawd:

giphy.gif

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
what in the hell :gucciwhat: :kanyehmm: now he gonna molest the kids who would trust their male son to gay sheikh, the gay sheikh will present a new way of beating :silanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Cerberus

VIP
what in the hell :gucciwhat: :kanyehmm: now he gonna molest the kids who would trust their male son to gay sheikh, the gay sheikh will present a new way of beating :silanyolaugh:
Nah this one won't be molester. He has his husband. He is popular already. He isn't like those Vatican priests

Cerberus

VIP
Wasn't being a khaniis considered a mental illness in the 50s :browtf:
In the Islamic world it often is. They throw Gay boys off buildings in Shariah law areas. Iran hangs them on site with a portable crane car. The Islamic world isn't often welcoming to Khaanis and many men will not accept being led in prayer by a Qanis inam

Trending