Gay Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
am i seeing this or r they just playing?? its confusing

loooooooooooooooool I was in a forum where they were discussing if people were born gay. and someone said animals dont have gay. and
seems like reer simba's are the new victims of the gay agenda :wow1: tryna feminize the kang of the animal kingdom :wow:

loooooooooooooool but r we sure he is mating or empty humping? I doubt the other lion will allow that???

This is why I prefer tigers. You dont see those niggas act like this and they got their chicks on lock. Did you guys know if a tiger female mate with a lion any male tiger who finds out kill her. And if her son gets older he kills his mum for being . Saw this on discovery channel

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This is why I prefer tigers. You dont see those niggas act like this and they got their chicks on lock. Did you guys know if a tiger female mate with a lion any male tiger who finds out kill her. And if her son gets older he kills his mum for being . Saw this on discovery channel
So tigers are like Arabs/asians?

Do they do honor killings as well?:fantasia2:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
loooooooooooooooool I was in a forum where they were discussing if people were born gay. and someone said animals dont have gay. and

loooooooooooooool but r we sure he is mating or empty humping? I doubt the other lion will allow that???
What other forums do you use?

trust me ayeeyo basra duh white man fears the kang of the animal kingdom heres proof
aid1392154-v4-728px-Survive-a-Lion-Attack-Step-2-Version-3.jpg

just watch this pale mayo boy running from a true masculine kang :tocry:

the evil mayonoids wanna weaken the strong family lion unit with this gay agenda

sooner or later the female lion will discover her mans secret gay lifestyle, dump him and he'll have to pay meat support :wow1:
lion-walking-big-piece-meat-260nw-119546143.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tigers make arabs look tame. They dont fvck about. Back in the day they used to put tigers and lions in cage to fight. Tigers would always destroy them

Tiger are smarter in the brains than Lions. But NOT stronger than lions. A lion and a Tiger in a fight, u better bet on the Lion.

Tiger are smarter in the brains than Lions. But NOT stronger than lions. A lion and a Tiger in a fight, u better bet on the Lion.

Lool basra with the typical overrating of lions. Tigers are much better fighters and hunters. They are bigger, quicker and stronger and their bite is much stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts