Gay From Muqdisho Gets Drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Subxaanaka yaa cadiim :faysalwtf:when he said "calanka cida" i dropped:drakelaugh:stereotypes are always true:mjlol:reer muqdisho are very camp :pachah1:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
A 27 year old ciyaal mamo who happens to be gay? Its not hard to figure that one out. However ill be the devils advocate and point out that @fox is a loser with 50 accounts who goes around harassing innocent girls while pretends to be some type of enginee. He does that while he puts in night shifts on sspot. You dont have any right to make fun of anyone only I can make fun of the children of mordor not a lowlife like you. :gucciwhat:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
A 27 year old ciyaal mamo who happens to be gay? Its not hard to figure that one out. However ill be the devils advocate and point out that @fox is a loser with 50 accounts who goes around harassing innocent girls while pretends to be some type of enginee. He does that while he puts in night shifts on sspot. You dont have any right to make fun of anyone only I can make fun of the children of mordor not a lowlife like you. :gucciwhat:
You a fag?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
img_4659-gif.28552

Honestly the niggas who care most about gays are the ones who are downlow. Let these gay niggas be. :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.