Gay festival in Saudia Arabia

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You might actually be on to something here, people who lock themselves up against everything outsode of their worldview crumbles very fast when exposed to other things, such as western degeneracy. Instead we need to make the public fully aware of these issues
That may be true, but they also lack self esteem for their culture.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
giphy.gif

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
You might actually be on to something here, people who lock themselves up against everything outside of their worldview crumbles very fast when exposed to other things, such as western degeneracy. Instead we need to make the public fully aware of these issues

100%, explaining the real world impact and disadvantage of haram things - without being hysterical or just over emotional.

Arabs embrace gays and shit tbh i knew that ever since MBS being wired years ago and the western ideas coming in the middle east......

heck even the akh-right movement leader @Cyrus gave a tranny girl a 7/10 and said "she" is really hot that alone should gave you hints what is happening there.:mjlaugh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I’m not surprised tbh. I remember in UAE, me and my cousin was dropping his sister off at her all girl university. I seen tomboy holding hands of other girls I asked my cousin and she said it’s normal. You got girls acting like boys there and doing stuff with other girls I was kinda shocked cause it was a Muslim country but it seems common probably due to gender segregation :manny:

this is what fitna and having ever flowing money dose to you. When your money can buy everything and you dont need to worry about basic essentials this what will happen to you.

another example of their degeneracy
Seriously, dude? :what:

Avoid video, guys :vqbuyv0:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
this is what fitna and having ever flowing money dose to you. When your money can buy everything and you dont need to worry about basic essentials this what will happen to you.

You deserve to get your whole account locked off for that ufffff

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
1615048822004.png

dr.leorio

death\emitter
The Saudi exchange students I met in undergrad told me about how a lot of men are becoming gay and effeminate while the girls are becoming lesbian and masculine due to the strict rules in SA.

Honestly I would not be surprised if MBS was in the closet at this point. If you take a step back and objectively analyze the world and it's leaders, you'll soon realize we're being ruled by some of the most degenerate corrupt humans on the planet.

Trending

Latest posts