Gay Farax Ditches His Abos Name For His Hoyos......

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The father dipped when he realized his first wife raised a khaniis in response the fruitcake changed his name thats a win/win for the dad who is now swimming in fresher seal back home while resting assured his name is not muddied by a khaniis loser

Shame on him also the father for raising a khaniis this is why I'm gonna keep my kids at homeschool until high school to shield them from the khaniisnimo of the west
Nope, you’re kids are just gonna be socially awkward I think. Send them to Islamic school, take them to sports clubs like basketball & soccer. Isolate him from girls so he’s friends with only boys.

Nope, you’re kids are just gonna be socially awkward I think. Send them to Islamic school, take them to sports clubs like basketball & soccer. Isolate him from girls so he’s friends with only boys.
My father sends my sisters to a private all girls school and I go to public but islamic schools is the best option :mjlol:

F*ggot looks like that youtuber Deji lol:
1593971999489.jpeg

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Are you TRYING to turn him gay :wtfdis:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Not sure why you guys are supporting a cheating deadbeat
:snoop:

Bet, he isn't following the Islamic part of supporting both families
:susp:

Trending

Latest posts