Gay Faarax on TikTok

lalayariis

Bad cop
U know islam says to publicly denounce this sorta of qashin. To get rid of it by hand if possible. Id not to speak out. If u cant speak then inaad qalbi ka nacdid. To hate it with ur heart.
Ur apologetic which is questionable.
When did Islam tell you to slander someone where they can’t see? Speak up on it means talk to the individual.

The Islamic ruling on this is clear. That's all I will say.

I don't buy into appeasing people so that they like you.

When did Islam tell you to slander someone where they can’t see? Speak up on it means talk to the individual.
Not talk to the person. If u dont slander an have everyone on the same page. If the ulema dont speak up about then it will become mainstream which is what im guessing ur going for

lalayariis

Bad cop
Mind what business ?? while corona is killing people we ain't got shit to do so we shall everybody. And btw if u don't get bullied for being a part of the alphabet community u should keep that shit to ur self
What people should keep hate from their heart and actually help instead of shame. When has shaming ever helped someone? Act like Mohammed PBUH and you’ll be guided on the right path, and he was nice to everyone and that’s why so many people converted because he showed them the truth.

What people should keep hate from their heart and actually help instead of shame. When has shaming ever helped someone? Act like Mohammed PBUH and you’ll be guided on the right path, and he was nice to everyone and that’s why so many people converted because he showed them the truth.
Stop twisting the prophet. U utter the Rasuul to defend fruit cakes. Be ashamed of urself

lalayariis

Bad cop
Not talk to the person. If u dont slander an have everyone on the same page. If the ulema dont speak up about then it will become mainstream which is what im guessing ur going for
Why are you putting words in my mouth? All I said was stop shaming someone who can’t defend and work actively in your community to help people stay on the right path.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? All I said was stop shaming someone who can’t defend and work actively in your community to help people stay on the right path.
Shaming is what keeps us in check. Imagine weren't upset with khaniises an we let them be functioning members of society. Is that normal to u??

lalayariis

Bad cop
Have you read the Sira? Muhammad (pbuh) wasn't a liberal.
Again putting words in my mouth, I praised Muhammad PBUH for being a good man and helping his community and people around him who weren’t Muslim at the time. Act like him, and many more people will see Islam for what it is and not the people who are misrepresenting it. Islam shows that anyone can be forgiven and so what gives you the fight to give this man a life sentence by exposing his sins? That’s haram warya and I don’t care how much qashin I get for defending our moral compass.

Again putting words in my mouth, I praised Muhammad PBUH for being a good man and helping his community and people around him who weren’t Muslim at the time. Act like him, and many more people will see Islam for what it is and not the people who are misrepresenting it. Islam shows that anyone can be forgiven and so what gives you the fight to give this man a life sentence by exposing his sins? That’s haram warya and I don’t care how much qashin I get for defending our moral compass.
Did he not share with the world that he is Khaniis. What are u on wll. U praise the prophet is the rule. Not something aad gaaratay.
Ur sick an need to separate islam an the west ur raised in. Go learn diinta before u come with stupid shit like this. Ceeb badana

lalayariis

Bad cop
Did he not share with the world that he is Khaniis. What are u on wll. U praise the prophet is the rule. Not something aad gaaratay.
Ur sick an need to separate islam an the west ur raised in. Go learn diinta before u come with stupid shit like this. Ceeb badana
When have I been disrespectful to you, I treated you with kindness this entire thread like a good Muslim would. However, I can’t say the same with you as you came in with hate in your heart and it shows. Have a nice day, and inshallah you’ll learn there is more to life than just being rude to anyone and everyone you can.

When have I been disrespectful to you, I treated you with kindness this entire thread like a good Muslim would. However, I can’t say the same with you as you came in with hate in your heart and it shows. Have a nice day, and inshallah you’ll learn There is more to life than just being rude to anyone and everyone you can.
I haven't hated u . Nor disrespectful towards. Lakiin ur points are pure qashin.
Alx my day was good. U defending a khaniis shows ur worth an education.
Kheyr

This is for everyone who tagged me and qashined my post because I told you all stop being shaaqolaans and actually mind your own business and work on yourself and your family. Why the hate for calling out how this is in fact bullying? You guys seem to be in denial that not everyone supports the bandwagon of bullying individuals of your own ethnicity into suicidal thoughts and how the mentality is dangerous and gets people killed all around the world. Be a good Muslim, and help instead of giving all of us a bad name by acting high and almighty while hiding behind a computer screen. Talk to the individual and tell him if he ever decides to change he can repent and give him support in that we somalis stick together no matter what, and we Muslims especially will help instead of just shaming in such a distasteful manner. This mentality is why so many people end up lost, because they can’t rely on their own people to have their backs if they make one small mistake. They instead become their number 1 enemy

We will never support homosexuality. It's an abomination, it's a not a small mistake as you say. The delusion to believe calling this out is the problem. It's apologists like you that are leading people astray. These people are sick, there's nothing okay with wanting a man to stick his thing up your ass, excuse my language.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I agree with you but once he put out the fact that he was gay on the internet it became free game for any insults. If he can't handle the insults then simply don't put it out in the open infact look at dudes page hes clearly fishing for attention so I don't blame people for insulting him but they shouldn't

Last edited:

lalayariis

Bad cop
I agree with you but once he put out the fact that he was gay on the internet it became free game for any insults. If he can't handle the insults then simply don't put it out in the open infact look at dudes page hes clearly fishing for attention so I don't blame people for insulting him but they shouldn't
Yeah it’s just unfair that people are bold to do it without being attacked and checked by others. A lot of people don’t realize that the words they say may cause someone to kill themselves, mental health is already a problem in the Somali community and this boy is going to get a lot of hate irl and on TikTok so why add to it? I know you didn’t say anything I’m just talking about the people who are saying sick stuff and calling those who defend him sympathizers when they’re just being decent humans.

Trending