Gay Faarax on TikTok

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP

What the hell is this?! The fact that khaniisiin are this open today just proves how the world has gone to sh*t :snoop:

I'm gonna raise my kids back home ain't no way I'm being the father to a bunch of dhilöoyin and battybois:damn:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Why do you guys care about what someone unrelated to you does? It has no affect on you but negative effects on them. Leave them alone, its ramadan, too. Bullying someone is the most fucked thing, and publicly shaming them on a site that they can't even defend themselves on is the most fucked circle jerk i've seen. :pacspit:

Why do you guys care about what someone unrelated to you does? It has no affect on you but negative effects on them. Leave them alone, its ramadan, too. Bullying someone is the most fucked thing, and publicly shaming them on a site that they can't even defend themselves on is the most fucked circle jerk i've seen. :pacspit:
Khaniis Advocate Fix up :camby:

"A sign of end times is that people will get mad at people for tryna lead the ummah to the right path"

"lemme put this on sspot so we can all bash them together!! backbiting!!1!"

lalayariis

Bad cop
"A sign of end times is that people will get mad at people for tryna lead the ummah to the right path"
Leading the ummah on the right path is setting an example and doing good yourself. What good you get from dissing a male who you don't know and laughing at it? Nothing warya stop blaming the deen for you making bad decisions. Go donate to a charity or feed someone homeless.

Leading the ummah on the right path is setting an example and doing good yourself. What good you get from dissing a male who you don't know and laughing at it? Nothing warya stop blaming the deen for you making bad decisions. Go donate to a charity or feed someone homeless.
Why u mad?
:mjlol:
Is he your brother?

Y’all don’t hate gay people because it is a sin y’all hate gay people because they disgust you. Gay people don’t disgust me tbh but whōres do. Like that Rubi Rose chick.
So, a dh!llo that goes around throwing her s!!l around disgusts you but a khanis that get it in the ass doesn't??

Wallahi u sus.

Trending