Gatdamn minnesota has so much fobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
First What is fob I personally think is someone who's been here less than 5 years.

I think this fob thing is overrated I have yet to see anyone who's been here less than 5 years:browtf:
Also the people in the video don't sound as your bad as your title suggest they actually sound fine thoe there something else that gives away the fob vibe:eminemdamn:
I think i know the somali guy in the blue and black stripe shirt his been here at least 5 years probably more or maybe is someone who looks like him:kanyeshrug:

Sultana

On Hiatus
In all seriousness, I think the amount of young people born outside of America was the biggest surprise to me when I went to MN. But yeah, there are people in MN who have been there for at least 10 years, but act like they've only been there for 2 -3 years. It's not even their accents, but it's the way they act and how they dress.

Also, why are Somalis in MN so averse to interacting with other races (excluding white people)?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
In all seriousness, I think the amount of young people born outside of America was the biggest surprise to me when I went to MN. But yeah, there are people in MN who have been there for at least 10 years, but act like they've only been there for 2 -3 years. It's not even their accents, but it's the way they act and how they dress.

Also, why are Somalis in MN so averse to interacting with other races (excluding white people)?
Most somalis here came 2000 and after so unless your talking to kids younger than 15 your gonna be waiting for a long time:jgjrrmx:
Also what is this talk thing you talk about I found there English to be fine:ulachen001:
What do you want to integrate into the society and become like London and Toronto:ulachen001: Segregation is the way to go integration only breeds self hating atheist who like to brag about drinking not to mention tyrone hungry hoes:ulachen001:

The new mooriyaans in MPLS are the MJs, soon you will see his wife dragging his 7 kids and his sub clan of 415 people ti the court and giving stupid interviews to journalists like, he was a good Muslim, who even stopped his bus to pray and therefore he was framed by the cops. The State should castrate him.

Administrator

Please move my reply here to that thread of the bus driver in MPLS who attempted to rape the pregnant teenager. Your website isn't mobile cellphone friendly. Samaroon are as tight with money like Jews.

Q

Queen Carawelo

The awkward moment when none of those people in the video are not fobs but dress like they're in the hood of New Orleans. :browtf:

Sultana

On Hiatus
@bandit Tbf, it's not the Somalis in Minneapolis that I'm talking about. But anyway, I'm 21 and an overwhelming majority of Somalis my age were born in Canada, so it was kind of culture shock. There are good things about your state, I'm not going to lie.

But yeah, there's nothing wrong with associating with people from different backgrounds. It's not healthy to segregate yourselves like that in North America.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@bandit Tbf, it's not the Somalis in Minneapolis that I'm talking about. But anyway, I'm 21 and an overwhelming majority of Somalis my age were born in Canada, so it was kind of culture shock. There are good things about your state, I'm not going to lie.

But yeah, there's nothing wrong with associating with people from different backgrounds. It's not healthy to segregate yourselves like that in North America.
Can you tell us what benefits you get from integration? If this integration thing worked African Americans would be seating on top of the hill:jgjrrmx:

Sultana

On Hiatus
You're completely missing my point. I just don't understand why a group of newcomers wouldn't talk to people of different backgrounds in order to understand the system. Integration isn't perfect.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Sultana there's a language barrier, culture shock. You can't expect newcomers to go up to white people or even black people and be friendly. Most of these people never went to school or lived in another country, it will take them years to get used to things.

Most of them areMJ's oo laga Keene isku xaar, isku dhuuso iyo isku shuban oo iyagoo pampers xirran la Keene. Iska dhaafa, Marka ay libaaxaan, Idol oo kale ay u niikihaayaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts