Garre + Geledi macawiisley established in Lower Shabeele Afgooye

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Garre and Galadi Macawiisley have been established in Afgooye Shabeelada hoose and they have promised to wipe out the Khawaarij from that region. Guul inshallah.

We need more of reer Shabeelada hoose to pick up their weapons and fight the khawaarij.

Grimmer

Reer guri
I don’t trust geledi at all bro, you guys need to install some pro kgs geledi politicians. These guys are essentially HAG’s extended hand, they don’t think for themselves. They gave up so much land soon or later there will be nothing left for them.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Garre and Galadi Macawiisley have been established in Afgooye Shabeelada hoose and they have promised to wipe out the Khawaarij from that region. Guul inshallah.

We need more of reer Shabeelada hoose to pick up their weapons and fight the khawaarij.
Shout out to ilmo mayle samaale they have inspired us. Garre were the first to pick up arms in ls, MP nuurto samow started off with just a few soldiers in toortorow. When her and her brothers/ cousins made it to afgooye gudomiyaha Mohamed Ibrahim had a whole village that joined with him. He also gave us the 10 million shilling that was missing for our militia.

mohamedismail

I don’t trust geledi at all bro, you guys need to install some pro kgs geledi politicians. These guys are essentially HAG’s extended hand, they don’t think for themselves. They gave up so much land soon or later there will be nothing left for them.
Damn I'm not even aware of Shabeelada hoose politics like that. So Geledi gave all their land to HG. I know geledi aren't millitant like Garre that's probably why. They intermarried strong as well.

I'm happy to see garres picking up their weapons and fighting though. I heard back in the day Gaaljecels couldn't come to Baay and Shabeelada hoose because of Garres defending the land. Now Gaaljecel have come all the way to Lego. Garre need to send these guys back to Hiiraan. That land belongs to Garre.

mohamedismail

Shout out to ilmo mayle samaale they have inspired us. Garre were the first to pick up arms in ls, MP nuurto samow started off with just a few soldiers in toortorow. When her and her brothers/ cousins made it to afgooye gudomiyaha Mohamed Ibrahim had a whole village that joined with him. He also gave us the 10 million shilling that was missing for our militia.

Afgooye needs to be liberated from Khawaarij and Hiraab. That place brings in so much taxes but it goes into Mooriyaans pockets. If it was liberated it could be used to develop Shabeelada hoose.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Damn I'm not even aware of Shabeelada hoose politics like that. So Geledi gave all their land to HG. I know geledi aren't millitant like Garre that's probably why. They intermarried strong as well.

I'm happy to see garres picking up their weapons and fighting though. I heard back in the day Gaaljecels couldn't come to Baay and Shabeelada hoose because of Garres defending the land. Now Gaaljecel have come all the way to Lego. Garre need to send these guys back to Hiiraan. That land belongs to Garre.
Garre in baay and the ones in wanlaweyn are kind of weird in my opinion. Gaaljecel and Garre would have skirmishes often near burhakaba over grazing lands. But whenever a clan would try to cause any issues to them they would come together and fight that clan. Trust me walaal Gaaljecel are good people it’s just politics have started to consume them a little when they are reer miyi just like Garre.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Afgooye needs to be liberated from Khawaarij and Hiraab. That place brings in so much taxes but it goes into Mooriyaans pockets. If it was liberated it could be used to develop Shabeelada hoose.
There is huge SNA presence in afgooye, the SNA there is different from the ones stationed around other parts of Somalia. They are the only ones who do isbaaro and tax people coming through afgooye and into xamar, essential they are a clan militia. But hey I guess that’s what shabelleda hoose does to you when you’re there long enough.But I still respect the SNA, may Allah protect them.

mohamedismail

Garre in baay and the ones in wanlaweyn are kind of weird in my opinion. Gaaljecel and Garre would have skirmishes often near burhakaba over grazing lands. But whenever a clan would try to cause any issues to them they would come together and fight that clan. Trust me walaal Gaaljecel are good people it’s just politics have started to consume them a little when they are reer miyi just like Garre.

Ohh makes sense. Gaaljecel just need to stay in their land in hiiraan. I don't have a problem with them coming for grazing but claiming Shabeelada hoose and Baay is crazy.

If they don't stop it will mean that Shantacaleemod + Eelaay plus other local clans will have to do an offensive on them. I don't know if Garre would be involved if they have a good relationship.

mohamedismail

There is huge SNA presence in afgooye, the SNA there is different from the ones stationed around other parts of Somalia. They are the only ones who do isbaaro and tax people coming through afgooye and into xamar, essential they are a clan militia. But hey I guess that’s what shabelleda hoose does to you when you’re there long enough.But I still respect the SNA, may Allah protect them.

This is the big issue in the region. I don't know how it is going to be solved. Will the Geledi clan pick up their arms and liberate themselves from the SNA.

The issue is that if Daraawiish from Baidoa were to come and try to liberate Afgooye this would cause people to make it seem like a mirifle expansion. When really we just want to aid our Geledi brothers in Afgooye. Anyways time will tell what the outcome will be.

Grimmer

Reer guri
This is the big issue in the region. I don't know how it is going to be solved. Will the Geledi clan pick up their arms and liberate themselves from the SNA.

The issue is that if Daraawiish from Baidoa were to come and try to liberate Afgooye this would cause people to make it seem like a mirifle expansion. When really we just want to aid our Geledi brothers in Afgooye. Anyways time will tell what the outcome will be.
Mirifle expansion does not exist, I don’t know who came up with that bull shit.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Ohh makes sense. Gaaljecel just need to stay in their land in hiiraan. I don't have a problem with them coming for grazing but claiming Shabeelada hoose and Baay is crazy.

If they don't stop it will mean that Shantacaleemod + Eelaay plus other local clans will have to do an offensive on them. I don't know if Garre would be involved if they have a good relationship.
Trust me bro Gaaljecel are great people they don’t bother anyone and are native to wanlaweyn. It’s just politics that’s been effecting them and causing issues all this can be fixed.

:pachah1: This thread is funny it reeks of desperations, Hiiraab this or HG that lol

At the end of the day this HG Police chief is responsible of Shabellede hoose region.

1696923409242.png

Last edited: