Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Garowe has a great city planning, and i believe it has very good potential to be a big city in the near future

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What i love about Garowe is a constant upward mobility. It gets better and better every year. Its not a large commercial city like Bosaso, Garowe is smaller and more elegant.

I wish i could take part in building it

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Garowe has a great city planning, and i believe it has very good potential to be a big city in the near future

How we supposed to believe that your statement when you just shared a pic of a petrol station and a few houses...

I don't see the city So you're statement is bullshit. You've seen those overhead shots the guys from Somaliland did of their cities. Show me something like that.

You gassing too much mate

SirLancelLord

VIP
Garowe probably has the most roads in Somalia

Prove it , otherwise it's horsepiss...
But from other images seen online it has become a bit nicer but still in the 2nd tier of Somali cities.

1st tier: Mogadishu, Djibouti City, Hargeisa.

2nd tier: Burco, Garowe, Borama

3rd tier: Berbera Bosasso Erigabo L.A. Kismayo

SirLancelLord

VIP
The tier is not just based on built environment but from social developments and the likelihood of being to find anything

Prove it , otherwise it's horsepiss...
But from other images seen online it has become a bit nicer but still in the 2nd tier of Somali cities.

1st tier: Mogadishu, Djibouti City, Hargeisa.

2nd tier: Burco, Garowe, Borama

3rd tier: Berbera Bosasso Erigabo L.A. Kismayo
Are you autistic Bosaso should be in 1st tier and kismayo as second tier

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
How we supposed to believe that your statement when you just shared a pic of a petrol station and a few houses...

I don't see the city So you're statement is bullshit. You've seen those overhead shots the guys from Somaliland did of their cities. Show me something like that.

You gassing too much mate

Status
Not open for further replies.