Garowe vs Bossao

Status
Not open for further replies.
been to both
Garowe : clean air, less packed, and kind people who go out of their way to help a weary traveler
Bosaso : polluted air, non-existent urban planning, and overall mean people who'd sneer at you for whatever reason

Bosaso is a bit to busy for my liking, the summer is also unbearable. The best thing about that place is the beach, fish and the business.

Garowe is so small, you can go to both ends of the city with one road which will take like 8 mins. Everything is also double the price compared to bosaso. But really calm place not much buuq.

The best place by far in PL is Eyl, if you get the chance go ASAP, you wont regret it. Most beautiful beach ive ever been to and it has loads of history as well.

Bosaso is a bit to busy for my liking, the summer is also unbearable. The best thing about that place is the beach, fish and the business.

Garowe is so small, you can go to both ends of the city with one road which will take like 8 mins. Everything is also double the price compared to bosaso. But really calm place not much buuq.
Garowe had better hotels tbh, I spent a week at Tawfiiq hotel which is right in central Garowe. the place had better hygiene for a 3 stars hotel compared to Bossasso's Juba Hotel the difference was massive.

Garowe had better hotels tbh, I spent a week at Tawfiiq hotel which is right in central Garowe. the place had better hygiene for a 3 stars hotel compared to Bossasso's Juba Hotel the difference was massive.
Yup, last summer another big one opened as well and soon the one near the parliament will become the best in PL.
Have been you been to juba hotel recently, they went through a little refurbishment looks pretty decent now.

Yup, last summer another big one opened as well and soon the one near the parliament will become the best in PL.
Have been you been to juba hotel recently, they went through a little refurbishment looks pretty decent now.
I was there in the summer of 2015 back when Garowe had a sandstrip for an airport

Have you been? What was it like? It’s somewhere I hope to see one day inshaallah
Yep, went three times in a space of a month fell in love on the first visit. Perfect pristine white beaches for as far the eye can see and local restaurants with all types of fresh fish, even lobster.

There is an old castle-like building that is like 150 years old built by a yemeni family with stones and camel milk as cement. The family still lives there as well and will give you a tour of the place if you ask. There is an underground river that flows throughout the whole town so that every house has it owns garden with all types of fresh fruit.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Both are great places, it's a dream for me to take my family to Dal Udug someday In Sha Allah.

I thought Reer Bosaso were far friendlier than Reer Garowe.
You meet friendly people occasionally, but Bosaso is a city therefore people are a bit short fused due to the hectic environment. Both are great places and I loved my stay in Puntland, I wish to go there again.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
It's like comparing New York and Los Angeles :gucciwhat:
I guess Galkacyo is like Chicago
tumblr_n5inviRnP61tp0b66o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts