Garowe Town Plan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please come in @Abdalla @Finesse or anyone who is historically tied to 'garowe' for more then at least a century, when it was 'grazing land'. Did u see how he said 'reer garowe are famous for knowing what's in the common interest of Puntland when giving out land'?

What exactly is our policy on preserving our 'awoowe dhaxaltoyo' from centuries and our agreement as a capital for PL? You do realize being capital means a clan has to 'sadaqo' land and allow all sorts of immigrants inside on the basis of 'PUNTLANDNIMO'.

How does this sit with you, knowing how important 'land' is for survival to all human beings? I am open to suggestions wallahi, but what is our policy as reer garowe about just relinquishing land and saying all puntlanders own it and can do what they like? have they done this for us in their lands? try going to 'qandala' and @Reer-Bari and say 'puntland ayay ka dhaxaysa' even though qandala isn't the capital of puntland and logically makes no sense making that argument, it's like when hawiye say mogadishu is hawiyeland when it's claiming it's home to all somalis as the federal govt is there lol.

But the fact remains being a capital means 'displacement' of centuries of land that has been handed down to 'clans'. Does no-one really care in PL? because it bothers me as my 'awoowe' said as a 'dardaran' to us to 'watch and take care of' anything 6da awoowe ka horaysee himself. Some of those go back into 'bari' after the 2nd awoowe, his father was around 'duudo' area. What did they leave us? they left us LANDDDDDDDDDD is the CODE WORD.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Noone in Puntland wanted the capital. Bosaso was to hot. Galkayo to dangerous. Qardho too tribal, they don't want other clans coming displacing them. Las anod 'crazy dhulbahantes'. Badhan would've been good choice I say AS THEIR VERY CIVILIZED AND DO SADAQO OF LAND LOOOOOL.

Nigga no-one wants the capital in Somalia or regional states don't want it, you somali diaspora kids don't understand the old people arguments and that's why you see conflict in Somalia, as u lack awareness of all sides of the arguments and only hold onto your WARPED views.

Please come in @Abdalla @Finesse or anyone who is historically tied to 'garowe' for more then at least a century, when it was 'grazing land'. Did u see how he said 'reer garowe are famous for knowing what's in the common interest of Puntland when giving out land'?

What exactly is our policy on preserving our 'awoowe dhaxaltoyo' from centuries and our agreement as a capital for PL? You do realize being capital means a clan has to 'sadaqo' land and allow all sorts of immigrants inside on the basis of 'PUNTLANDNIMO'.

How does this sit with you, knowing how important 'land' is for survival to all human beings? I am open to suggestions wallahi, but what is our policy as reer garowe about just relinquishing land and saying all puntlanders own it and can do what they like? have they done this for us in their lands? try going to 'qandala' and @Reer-Bari and say 'puntland ayay ka dhaxaysa' even though qandala isn't the capital of puntland and logically makes no sense making that argument, it's like when hawiye say mogadishu is hawiyeland when it's claiming it's home to all somalis as the federal govt is there lol.

But the fact remains being a capital means 'displacement' of centuries of land that has been handed down to 'clans'. Does no-one really care in PL? because it bothers me as my 'awoowe' said as a 'dardaran' to us to 'watch and take care of' anything 6da awoowe ka horaysee himself. Some of those go back into 'bari' after the 2nd awoowe, his father was around 'duudo' area. What did they leave us? they left us LANDDDDDDDDDD is the CODE WORD.
If you want to preserve the original inhabitants then don't become the capital of a region. You're a magnet in PL. People will move there. You're going to have to ban people from entering to stop migrations of your fellow MJs and that won't be a good idea.

To tell the truth you can't stop it. You just have to accept it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you want to preserve the original inhabitants then don't become the capital of a region. You're a magnet in PL. People will move there. You're going to have to ban people from entering to stop migrations of your fellow MJs and that won't be a good idea.

To tell the truth you can't stop it. You just have to accept it.

Badhan is now the 'second capital' so we must relocate some of the 'garowe' duties so people do not come running here and ending up having 'garowe' expand to displace all the clan's land in PL. We need balanced capital sxb to ensure clan heritage and history is maintained and not displaced through setttlements. This is important to people what their clan history and awooweyaal 'advised' them to take care and protect their lands.

I hope Badhan takes the 'load' of PL, it's best for all parties involved wallahi as puntlanders. Lets share the burden of the capital, so some puntlanders move to badhan and say 'waa casimadi labad ee puntland' waxay uu dhaxaysa PUNTLAND loooool. Ileen dawlada waa Puntland ma aha Majertenia @Somalinimo

People still view as a 'boqortoyo' wat a shame, that era has ended, Majerten adapt and move on which is weird why Somalis don't shows you the lack of 'adapation' in their genetic structure as they will always view you based on the past and not what you are now. Yes you can create a boqortoyo out of tribe. Ma aha 'qaran' lakin waa 'boqortoyo' waa family business like 'saudi arabia'. You have a DAL out of Boqortoyo as Saudi and Oman and so many gulf states have proven.

It just requires 'blood relations' and PL has that, but it doesn't seek that anymore. It's creating PL identity project so it co-exists with 'tribal' identity that has been around for centuries. It's hard at work at the 'somali' identity project which is 'very' well established unlike PL identity which is only 20 years, it's going thru teething problems but we will get there. You just don't ADAPT you somali niggas from other clans, you always stuck in the past and then u REPEAT IT. I never seen you ADD NOTHING NEW, u hold onto 'somalinimo' card that was left behind by 'sayidka'. I still hold onto that too, but I also created PL another sub regional identity for HARTI clans.

Last edited:
Badhan is now the 'second capital' so we must relocate some of the 'garowe' duties so people do not come running here and ending up having 'garowe' expand to displace all the clan's land in PL. We need balanced capital sxb to ensure clan heritage and history is maintained and not displaced through setttlements. This is important to people what their clan history and awooweyaal 'advised' them to take care and protect their lands.

I hope Badhan takes the 'load' of PL, it's best for all parties involved wallahi as puntlanders. Lets share the burden of the capital, so some puntlanders move to badhan and say 'waa casimadi labad ee puntland' waxay uu dhaxaysa PUNTLAND loooool. Ileen dawlada waa Puntland ma aha Majertenia @Somalinimo

People still view as a 'boqortoyo' wat a shame, that era has ended. Yes you can create a boqortoyo out of tribe. Ma aha 'qaran' lakin waa 'boqortoyo' waa family business like 'saudi arabia'. You have a DAL out of Boqortoyo as Saudi and Oman and so many gulf states have proven. It just requires 'blood relations' and PL has that.
Well I'm not from PL so I couldn't care less. As long as the person is somali there should be no problem. But I have to accept that's idealistic. So why aren't you okay with PLnimo. To ensure an Union, intermarriage is key. Allow PL people to freely move about within your state. Or else you'll have factions that will split off.

Since I'm diaspora, I believe my birth right is all of Somaliweyn. I grew up around people from all clans so I don't care about it. I don't feel attached to the people from my clan. Met some who are supposed to be relatives and they're just Fobs to me.

I do plan on moving to the Nugal Valley and building a comfortable mansion with a large ranch. Inshallah I'll have a retirement home all over somaliweyn.

But you'll deny me entry won't you?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

People still view as a 'boqortoyo' wat a shame, that era has ended, Majerten adapt and move on which is weird why Somalis don't shows you the lack of 'adapation' in their genetic structure as they will always view you based on the past and not what you are now. Yes you can create a boqortoyo out of tribe. Ma aha 'qaran' lakin waa 'boqortoyo' waa family business like 'saudi arabia'. You have a DAL out of Boqortoyo as Saudi and Oman and so many gulf states have proven.

It just requires 'blood relations' and PL has that, but it doesn't seek that anymore. It's creating PL identity project so it co-exists with 'tribal' identity that has been around for centuries. It's hard at work at the 'somali' identity project which is 'very' well established unlike PL identity which is only 20 years, it's going thru teething problems but we will get there. You just don't ADAPT you somali niggas from other clans, you always stuck in the past and then u REPEAT IT. I never seen you ADD NOTHING NEW, u hold onto 'somalinimo' card that was left behind by 'sayidka'. I still hold onto that too, but I also created PL another sub regional identity for HARTI clans.

Tribes beat any allegiancy in those regions

You heard the elders of Taleex angry about MJ moving in & Sool Elders about Bixin and possible Garowe expansion into Sool.

If Garowe expanded West, no problem will occur but you guys dining yourself up for another conflict.

Tribal conflict happens only in places that are not developed where pale fight over land based on emotions and the hope it will peruse
Produce gold

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Tribes beat any allegiancy in those regions

You heard the elders of Taleex angry about MJ moving in & Sool Elders about Bixin and possible Garowe expansion into Sool.

If Garowe expanded West, no problem will occur but you guys dining yourself up for another conflict.

Tribal conflict happens only in places that are not developed where pale fight over land based on emotions and the hope it will peruse
Produce gold

I can't believe your reer burco wallahi, my father speaks of them as some of gobbest people in the nation and says their strong somalinimo guys who are very well versed in the culture and dhaqan and tribe matters and also the 'somalinimo' they have a great grasp of it and what the meaning behind of it is. I then meet you and cannot see any correlation whatsoever to what the oldies say. Maybe it's generational shift, maybe it's diaspora effect, maybe it's cause your not connected to your culture anymore and just 'adapt' to whatever flavors u see in the world.

But I agree this is serious issue Land matters. Trying to ignore it and sweep it under the rug or say it's just empty land or whatever excuses people come up with to deny it's very serious matter to clans. Land is the 'dhaxal' or basically the legacy of our grandfathers, with land you can achieve anything, you can survive, progress, or continue living. Without land you become 'beesha shanaad' and treated like a minority in Somalia, this is a well known fact. I have correlated this and checked all the 'beesha shanaad' clans and have found a correlation they are usually 'landless' or their lands are settled with other people who are majority. I feel this land expansion may also do this to traditional grazing areas where you become a minority like bah dubays has in garowe while all puntlanders start to migrate there since it's the capital. The further it expands into 'sool' which is even a more disastrous situation who are very 'stubborn' people in comparison to bah dubays or nugaali clans who know about the greater good of Somalinimo and Puntlandnimo, these dhulos don't. They will see this as land theft and making them a minority in the end with other puntlanders migrating using the 'waa garowe' waa casimadi puntland, which is true, it just expanded so much that it will end up displacing dhulos.

This will cause a huge war, we must be very cautious hadan nahay reer garowe. Maqaam uu yeela, hala soo xiro intay 'fidi' karto magalada in consideration of clan loyalties and histories to their 'land'.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I can't believe your reer burco wallahi, my father speaks of them as some of gobbest people in the nation and says their strong somalinimo guys who are very well versed in the culture and dhaqan and tribe matters and also the 'somalinimo' they have a great grasp of it and what the meaning behind of it is. I then meet you and cannot see any correlation whatsoever to what the oldies say. Maybe it's generational shift, maybe it's diaspora effect, maybe it's cause your not connected to your culture anymore and just 'adapt' to whatever flavors u see in the world.

But I agree this is serious issue Land matters. Trying to ignore it and sweep it under the rug or say it's just empty land or whatever excuses people come up with to deny it's very serious matter to clans. Land is the 'dhaxal' or basically the legacy of our grandfathers, with land you can achieve anything, you can survive, progress, or continue living. Without land you become 'beesha shanaad' and treated like a minority in Somalia, this is a well known fact. I have correlated this and checked all the 'beesha shanaad' clans and have found a correlation they are usually 'landless' or their lands are settled with other people who are majority. I feel this land expansion may also do this to traditional grazing areas where you become a minority like bah dubays has in garowe while all puntlanders start to migrate there since it's the capital. The further it expands into 'sool' which is even a more disastrous situation who are very 'stubborn' people in comparison to bah dubays or nugaali clans who know about the greater good of Somalinimo and Puntlandnimo, these dhulos don't. They will see this as land theft and making them a minority in the end with other puntlanders migrating using the 'waa garowe' waa casimadi puntland, which is true, it just expanded so much that it will end up displacing dhulos.

This will cause a huge war, we must be very cautious hadan nahay reer garowe. Maqaam uu yeela, hala soo xiro intay 'fidi' karto magalada in consideration of clan loyalties and histories to their 'land'.

You're such a hypocrite, you believe in the greatness of PL & supposedly "somali unity" but you look down on Somalis from the South who go to PL and view yourself as superior.

Whereas you say I'm anti-somalinimo because I strive for Somaliland.

There's a difference between you and me, what you've been saying contradicts.

Whereas I I'm working for my country Somaliland and want the best for it and would like it to be open to all Somalis and everyone else living equally in peace (aslong as they accept Somaliland)

If a guy from Kismayo to Bosaaso wanted a political office he's free to do so or wants to build wherever he can. Everyone is free to settle love and work.

All of this who owns what land shouldn't matter everyone should be able to be free wherever they go borders is political on who manages what but this tribal nonsense shouldn't matter.
Free Market Economy with no borders and minimal regulation to protect the consumer health & environment

Last edited: