Garowe Progress Level

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SirLancelLord I am sure u will find your cousin all enjoying the 'rich life' in PL working hard as waiters, chefs, cooks, baggage handlers, and returning to SL, being richer and better off then your large aid dependent economy(not gdp) AID meaning your like black ppl in america and we are like white ppl we dont get aid like ur levels. The icing on the cake is 'shacabka dhisay puntland' is code word for 'we dont get aid' ever hear 'SL' saying shacabka dhisay Somaliland? u never see one community project sourced thru local funds, why? cause the only productive GDP happening is fleeing to GAROWE and working as waiters, cooks, cleaners

Watch this nigga throw a wild tantrum about MAJERTEN his 'damn hurting' 'runta dadka way gubta':p

@Abdalla I went af-naareed again

I think our living standards are similar to Djibouti. I am not sure I will gouge it where Issa work in PL and wat levels or if they even work there? ill see if mj is in djibouti at what level is he seeking work. But I think its pretty even in terms of living standards with no side going to the other as its probably not beneficial. I know we are doing better then anything DOWN south as we dont work in their low sectors.

We as sure as hell doing better then Africa as we enter their economies its TOP class level at business man scope like zambia, etc. Its just the west that is beating us and gulf states as we do 'low end jobs' in their countries which means WAY NA DHAAMAAN

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
@SirLancelLord I am sure u will find your cousin all enjoying the 'rich life' in PL working hard as waiters, chefs, cooks, baggage handlers, and returning to SL, being richer and better off then your large aid dependent economy(not gdp) AID meaning your like black ppl in america and we are like white ppl we dont get aid like ur levels. The icing on the cake is 'shacabka dhisay puntland' is code word for 'we dont get aid' ever hear 'SL' saying shacabka dhisay Somaliland? u never see one community project sourced thru local funds, why? cause the only productive GDP happening is fleeing to GAROWE and working as waiters, cooks, cleaners

Watch this nigga throw a wild tantrum about MAJERTEN his 'damn hurting' 'runta dadka way gubta':p

@Abdalla I went af-naareed again

I think our living standards are similar to Djibouti. I am not sure I will gouge it where Issa work in PL and wat levels or if they even work there? ill see if mj is in djibouti at what level is he seeking work. But I think its pretty even in terms of living standards with no side going to the other as its probably not beneficial. I know we are doing better then anything DOWN south as we dont work in their low sectors.

We as sure as hell doing better then Africa as we enter their economies its TOP class level at business man scope like zambia, etc. Its just the west that is beating us and gulf states as we do 'low end jobs' in their countries which means WAY NA DHAAMAAN

Yes thanks making you financial depended on Products and Services from Somaliland makes you richer lol.

20 years and berbera & Wajaale are your lifelines

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Yes thanks making you financial depended on Products and Services from Somaliland makes you richer lol.

20 years and berbera & Wajaale are your lifelines
That's not the case I'm not sure where you found that information. Check the World Bank report, there's a thread stickied in this section. Household items are cheaper in Puntland and there's a larger comsumption than in Somaliland.

SirLancelLord

VIP
That's not the case I'm not sure where you found that information. Check the World Bank report, there's a thread stickied in this section. Household items are cheaper in Puntland and there's a larger comsumption than in Somaliland.

LoooL world Bank report, look at the facts on the ground or listen to your parliament

Let's play a game, I'll put 3 staple items and their price down and you do the same:

A pint of milk is 6000SLSH
That long fresh bread 4-5K
Cup of Tea is 2K

$1 = 8000SLSH

And again watch the clips below / watch the full twitter thread of your parliament telling how poor your economy is / dependant on SL

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
LoooL world Bank report, look at the facts on the ground or listen to your parliament

Let's play a game, I'll put 3 staple items and their price down and you do the same:

A pint of milk is 6000SLSH
That long fresh bread 4-5K
Cup of Tea is 2K

$1 = 8000SLSH

And again watch the clips below / watch the full twitter thread of your parliament telling how poor your economy is / dependant on SL

I’m quoting the most comprehensive economic study on Somalia and you are reposting your own bookmarked tweets. The levels are 2 entirely different leagues.

SirLancelLord

VIP
I’m quoting the most comprehensive economic study on Somalia and you are reposting your own bookmarked tweets. The levels are 2 entirely different leagues.

Not the most comprehensive, it already has been debunked.

Good day

SirLancelLord

VIP
Debunked by whom and if not the most comprehensive which is?

There isn't any, because it can't be measured

Even the somaliland statistics department monthly reports on consumer price index is only recorded in Burco & HGA only talk about how much it goes up/down by in % not actual figures to base it on