Garowe New Water Pipe Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What I love about Garowe and what all towns in puntland should copy is. Their town planning. Every new area being built they install a new road, solar lights, and ensure the water network reaches the neighborhood, before the area is built with properties.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nabadoonka ma la sii daye

I am not sure, media isn't reporting because we are powerful clan inside garowe. We don't need 'media' support, we have strong 'networks' inside garowe to get things done without 'calacaal'. You should know, even warsangeli hardly use the media also. The clans who use the media are usually 'weakened' clans inside the state who cannot do anything so they use the media. @Reer-Bari

What I love about Garowe and what all towns in puntland should copy is. Their town planning. Every new area being built they install a new road, solar lights, and ensure the water network reaches the neighborhood, before the area is built with properties.
I wish I could like this three times all of Somalia should learn from garrow no city planning at all you'll see a hospital next to a butcher next to homes that's why I hate hargeisa they should also invest in putting telephone and other wires in the ground instead if hanging them

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I don't know much about Somalia's property development but I do hope they don't spread their cities out too much. The more walk-able it is, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts